The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1
Hi.For Cheats.
« on: October 09, 2014, 02:49:52 pm »
I found cheater Dark Mauler1.He staking at duel arena.I go duel whit him.Stake 10m.Off mage range and all what not need.Then i accept one time.I saw rules.The worst rule was ''you can use mage''*.Then i accept.Then  3.2.1.Fight!.He pick master wand.I cant attack him.Then i dye lose 10.Then i say fight again.i stake 5m and he then we make like last no mage or shits.then one accept i check and says Cant use mage in fight''**.Then he pick again master wand!!I say cheater and i report you.He ignore me and teleport.I dont know he teleport when i say that.Please i lost all items hellp me. :-\

http://postimg.org/image/mhqc06guh/
Sorry bad ss you see.But you can see i cant hit him and one gay says report him for that.SO i dont know what i can do now.I think whit my friend leave that scape...

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 712 times
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: Hi.For Cheats.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 03:10:52 pm »
Check the screen before you accept trades/stakes.

You will not be refunded.

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 706 times
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 03:13:08 pm »
Hello there, well, It isn't a bug, It is your own fault that you didn't pay attention to the switched rules, When you duel someone and click "accept" you have to make sure that you are aware of the rules, for that reason we have a 2nd tab which helps you to check the rules clearly again, in this case the results will be bad because it is your own fault, so your items won't be refunded though.
Anyways, Submit a ticket in the helpdesk - Report a User

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Online Springyzz

• Liked: 521 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 03:16:56 pm »
Check the screen before you accept trades/stakes.

You will not be refunded.
^^

http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=661.0, This topic also applies to dueling.

Pages: 1