The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1
Herblore patches in catherby.
« on: January 08, 2015, 06:14:27 pm »
So the thing is that i cant seed on 1 patch of the 2 that are in catherby, tried relogging even teleported away but its hopeless.
Maybe YOU! can help.
 :D
Thanks Ahead Ipkunoob

Mary

Re: Herblore patches in catherby.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 06:38:35 pm »
What happens? Does it say 'you already planted in this patch? Cause i have that often after i planted one seed, and then wanna do the other patch. It usually works after the first try though

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 06:54:40 pm »
Nope it doesent say anyting it doesent even shows the mud patch where to put the seed.

Mary

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 06:58:36 pm »
Nope it doesent say anyting it doesent even shows the mud patch where to put the seed.
Did you try using it on a seed dibber while you stand on the patch?
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 07:03:46 pm »
nope i didnt ive tryed almost everything except the thing that would let me to seed there.
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 07:14:04 pm »
My friend Armadyl figured out  lil solution for it u should give him 10m for it.Heres the thing u stand on the patch that wont work and then use the seeds on the othere patch and it plants the seeds on the patch u are on at.Thanks for your attention.
Pages: 1