The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Lv Persavoz

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Farming
« on: December 01, 2020, 08:09:06 pm »
After removing grown up tree or dead herb, you can't plant back new sapling or seed. It shows that something already grows in patch. Commands isnt helping. Only relog helps. After relog you can plant again till tree is fully grown, then you must relog again to plant new one and over and over again like this.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 08:10:52 pm by Lv Persavoz »

Offline Lv Persavoz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Farming
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 07:11:21 pm »
?

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3322 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 09:34:19 am »
It should have been fixed in recent patche(s). Thanks for the report! :)
The following users liked this post: Lv Persavoz

Offline Lv Persavoz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 02:01:08 pm »
The patches in middle ( orange ) disappears when "loading map" logo appears. Basically when i went to stack herbs to tool leprechaun. It happens only with fully grown herbs.

-The patch (in red) has been gone for a while now. You cant do anything with it.

Offline Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2021, 08:23:13 am »
Can you show your game settings? Lowering rendering distance might help fix your loading issue. You could try to use a spade next to the empty herb patch should reset them. You can also always try ::reloadmap and see if that helps.

Offline Lv Persavoz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 02:24:15 pm »
Can you show your game settings? Lowering rendering distance might help fix your loading issue. You could try to use a spade next to the empty herb patch should reset them. You can also always try ::reloadmap and see if that helps.
I'm using all on the lowest - oldschool. ::reloadmap doesnt work, this patch is buged to me since last farming fix i think. Would clear catche and install the client would help ?

Offline Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2021, 05:10:48 pm »
Reinstalling the game probably won't change anything. The patch looks like it's occupied and getting it into the "plantable" state should work by just walking on top of it and dig.

What happens when you dig on top of it? What chat message do you get? Have you tried digging from a few angles?
Pages: 1