The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Duel Arena Timer Bug
« on: March 14, 2016, 10:03:22 pm »
The 3.2.1 timer still count down but both Players were able to attack right away(hmmm sometimes). Whoever click attack first have more chance of winning. This is rare to happen but when dueling with "certain" player it will happen 1/4 of the time.

And the bug that when Me and Opponent both accept first and second duel screen and went to dueling, I got pop out of duel arena resulting in Opponent's wining my stuffs. This happened to me 3rd times now throughout the day.

P.S: I can't video this due to my Apowersoft video recorder trial run out (30 second limitation). If a mod/admin can come duel and record this would be awesome.
Note: I won't give his items back to him because when other players got my items through this bug, they didn't give back and mods didn't do anything -.-

Ripperino items.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 09:38:35 am by Jandar »

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: Duel Arena Timer Bug
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 10:38:17 pm »
I took a video with him, the bug that instantly kicks you out of the duel is at around 2:05, the other few duels show the classic "Attacking before the timer" bug.

feature=youtu.be

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Duel Arena Timer Bug
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 02:03:29 am »
Bump, I got lots of video that have timer bug occur and a couple videos that has the bug that let one player win without fight, if you need them for analyze purposes, I will gladly upload them and send you the link.
Pages: 1