The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Magedefender

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Any help??? No problem! Pmme ingame! ;)
    • View Profile
Duel Arena Bug!
« on: February 05, 2015, 09:48:22 pm »
Hmm how to start, okay i talk first what happened a weeks ago.
I was going to duel arena, did 3 climbing boots stake, i disconected, and if i was log in back, then a guy who staked with me told me he lose, and i win, but i didnt have my items and he didnt get my items to, moderators checked it, and they sayd its just gone.
Now today 1 guy pm me, he need moderator help, about duel arena, i was running there, and he stayed (see in picture)

And he told he staked 9m cash, and i told him to relog, after back log in he told he dont have him money anymore, and Tepsel was name who staked with him say'd same thing, he didn't get that money!
I think it's bug.
Please fix it Thomy!

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Duel Arena Bug!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 11:13:20 pm »
Who is the guy PM'd you? Tepsel or the other guy.
Anyways do you have any idea how to reproduce this bug? Otherwise it would be very hard to fix the bug.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Magedefender

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Any help??? No problem! Pmme ingame! ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 08:23:10 am »
That doctor i think?
And why should i need know how to fix this bug? I think thomy can find it out, and he do it am i right?

Mod Mary

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 11:19:21 am »
I don't know how it happened and your story does not have any backup. If you can reproduce the bug then please post again!
Pages: 1