The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ladle

• can somebody get me beer!
    • View Profile
dont know if it is really a thing
« on: January 03, 2015, 03:57:46 pm »
Hi!
Is it normal for emps-world openGL client to flash a lot. It often flash black screens. Hope i did not waste someones time.  :)
Too hungry

Offline Gold2m

• Liked: 14 times
    • View Profile
Re: dont know if it is really a thing
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 04:55:14 pm »
When does this usually occur?

Offline Ladle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 06:47:25 pm »
mostly occurs when running long distances(happenend even very few times when walking small distances)
Too hungry

Mary

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 07:34:02 pm »
Does it happen when you cross another area and the map starts loading the next area?

Offline Ladle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 04:42:32 pm »
it happens always when loading but the flashing is so random, today i experienced flashing while i was fishing.
Too hungry

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3363 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 11:10:20 am »
I've aware of the issue but have no idea how it's currently occuring. There is already a client patch that should reduce the flashing although I don't see it working here since you've posted a bug report on it.

Any way to force the issue? You could maybe try the cache cleaner and see if it's happening more often or magically fixes the problem? http://emps-world.net/cleaner.php
Pages: 1