The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Supertwizz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
disconnecting in a place where there is hostile NPCs
« on: September 27, 2014, 11:52:11 pm »
if someone ever disconnected in a place where there is a hostile monster he will die for sure , which is a bug , in runescape when u get attacked be something and you as your mouse or keyboard didnt react , you will logout automatically , but in emps-scape there is a bug that you will never logout unless someone took the agro from the hostile monsters for 2 mins , as myself i disconnected for 3 times , first time i died i lost dragon defender and torso , i died at infernal mages and wasnt able to get them back , 2nd time i had my friend to help me take the agro from troll spetators and my other account until my disconnected account logged out , and the third time i disconnected at black dragons and i lost fighter torso and slayer helmet, now im sick of that , thats a bug , so i wanna ask a staff member to refund me that , cant work again 12 hours to get the slayer helm and fighter torso back , and please fix the bug   :-\

Offline Supertwizz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: disconnecting in a place where there is hostile NPCs
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 11:57:14 pm »
i also lost royal cloak

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3322 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 08:19:14 am »
You are logging out within 5 seconds if you disconnect somewhere. In PvP zones this timer is 15 seconds.

Offline Hayden

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 08:57:30 am »
You are logging out within 5 seconds if you disconnect somewhere. In PvP zones this timer is 15 seconds.
Can you add a timer for when you diconnect in combat?

Offline Supertwizz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 03:03:44 pm »
thomy , if i was taking agro from a monster the account will not logout unless the monster stopped from attacking me , in that case my account will logout in 1 or 2mins , if not i will die from the monster until i die and wait 2 mins until the account logs out .
i have disconnected 3 times , 2 times i died and one time i took the agro from the monster with my other account while waiting for my disconnected account to logout , and that took 2 mins

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3322 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 07:58:27 am »
I think you've misunderstood my post, guys.

"You are logging out within 5 seconds if you disconnect somewhere. In PvP zones this timer is 15 seconds."
^ This includes being in combat. Locking the topic now.
Pages: 1