The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Gabol

• Liked: 10 times
  • Play hard Emps hard
    • View Profile
disconecting
« on: November 01, 2014, 05:50:10 pm »
mine friend plays on his laptop and when he loads emps enters his account he walks few steps he gets connection lost and again connect then again walk and again connection lost and so on and on. any ways to fix this?

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3233 times
    • View Profile
Re: disconecting
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 11:31:23 am »
That looks like a bad connection that gets interrupted all the time. I suppose you're connected over WLAN? Can you check if the issue is the same with a LAN cable is plugged in?

Offline Gabol

• Liked: 10 times
  • Play hard Emps hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 05:06:47 pm »
That looks like a bad connection that gets interrupted all the time. I suppose you're connected over WLAN? Can you check if the issue is the same with a LAN cable is plugged in?
he plays on wifi with laptop but with old client it was just working perfect

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3233 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 06:14:20 pm »
he plays on wifi with laptop but with old client it was just working perfect

The networking code in the client is not different. :) Did you try what I've asked you..?
Pages: 1