The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ranger 0wns

• Liked: 48 times
  • Don't let others set your limit.
    • View Profile
Bandos run
« on: December 31, 2014, 04:48:47 am »
The fk is this?

Offline Gold2m

• Liked: 14 times
    • View Profile
Re: Bandos run
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 08:39:13 am »
How/where?

Offline Ranger 0wns

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 08:47:37 am »
How/where?
I was in the Godwars dungeon killing the bandos boss and all of a sudden I was running towards altar to restore prayer and boom, a little lag in between, and then that.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3363 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 10:18:28 am »
Can you tell me what happened when you relogged?

Offline Ranger 0wns

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 04:35:45 pm »
Can you tell me what happened when you relogged?
Also before it happened I tried to hit and run away from the boss to delay it's attacks constantly and then I went more towards the altar and then there was a short lag and then boom the graphics flashed into that.

After I re-logged I was in the same spot(the spot in the picture, not godwars) and I was able to move around(no-clip), but I couldn't see myself except the houses and stuff in the picture.  I believe I might have been on an upper level from that spot or something, like in between the gwd and whatever was on the outside ground level above it.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3363 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 05:29:17 pm »
Is it be possible that your GA was popped?

Offline Ranger 0wns

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2015, 09:56:36 am »
What's GA?

Mary

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 11:36:06 am »

Offline Ranger 0wns

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2015, 05:35:21 pm »

Offline Ranger 0wns

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 05:19:40 am »
What's GA?
Guardian angel
LOL so it was a joke :D

Just saw this.... -.- I was like WTF is GA? LOL  Yeah I never talked to that thing, so I assume that it wasn't?  Based on what the guide is saying, it seems like you have to pay 1m or so for it and it's only when you die,  I never payed for it and I never died.

http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=4641.0
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 09:03:54 am by Ranger 0wns »

Mary

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2015, 11:39:12 am »
I have only seen the issue ever appearing when you click on the altar, so my guess is that there's an issue with the altar somehow, but I can't imagine how it'll cause you to change heights and glitch :O

Offline Ranger 0wns

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2015, 07:22:31 pm »
I have only seen the issue ever appearing when you click on the altar, so my guess is that there's an issue with the altar somehow, but I can't imagine how it'll cause you to change heights and glitch :O
I know, I can't figure that out either.  I wish I could help you out some more, but I have honestly no clue. Haha. 

You can try soloing the Bandos boss yourself and do what I did by running towards the altar while going back to attack the boss to delay some attacks, and also turning your screen in order to see the boss. 

Or maybe it was a random event? (Mime)? 

Not sure if it would help you solve, but I was using the downloadable client, running as OpenGL (suggested), and first clicking on the "Fixed-Screen Mode," then clicking on the "Resizeable-Screen Mode" in the tools graphic settings.  I click both of those in that order because it's a perfect size for me.  You can try it yourself in order to see the difference in size. 

I was also using full Verac which I was borrowing from L range L, woodcutting cape, glory, bandos gloves, spined boots, and ring of wealth or something.  (I think.)

It hasn't done it again since then.  Another possibility was that it was the maps that was downloading.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 07:25:40 pm by Ranger 0wns »
Pages: 1