The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Help me! / Re: linux user
« Last post by Thomy on January 10, 2024, 11:59:58 am »
In the terminal. Alternatively you can try to double click Emps-World.jar and see if your system detects it as java application. :)
Help me! / linux user
« Last post by Zanzi on January 10, 2024, 07:52:21 am »
hello im trying to download the game but it says i have to put command ava -jar Emps-World.jar but where should i put it exactly?
Off-Topic / Re: Lets count to 10,000
« Last post by Il Skill L on December 21, 2023, 07:28:17 pm »
Update Notes / Re: Updates November 30th - December Event Calendar & Invention Expansion
« Last post by Thomy on November 30, 2023, 01:05:58 pm »
While reading you got me thinking, his writing style changed. It is very smooth and professional. But, it makes for a very corporate read. I honestly prefer the self written notes.

Aside from that; looking forward to the December month! Great events planned, I honestly never expected double PvE drops! Does it stack with the double solo kill drops, and the dungeon clear boost?

It works on every direct monster drop and is calculated separately for every single drop. You'll get two droptable rolls and the game gives you the rarer item.
While reading you got me thinking, his writing style changed. It is very smooth and professional. But, it makes for a very corporate read. I honestly prefer the self written notes.

Aside from that; looking forward to the December month! Great events planned, I honestly never expected double PvE drops! Does it stack with the double solo kill drops, and the dungeon clear boost?
General Discussion / Re: Hello everyone // Come reminisce with me about old memories
« Last post by Thomy on November 30, 2023, 08:50:17 am »
We do have an official emps Discord: https://discord.gg/emps-world-307890747116486658
Old players visit from time to time :D
General Discussion / Re: Hello everyone // Come reminisce with me about old memories
« Last post by Ashootsh on November 30, 2023, 08:19:07 am »
Been a while ay Oswald? or Ozzy xD

Tbf, i think we should have a discord for all the former people to stick together and perhaps give a chance to meet up once IRL since most of us.. feel like a brother/sister to one another since we all grew up talking to each other daily at some points.

Why don't we have a discord server where we can chat together or play other games should you guys feel comfy? Let me know if you feel like it..
my discord is same as my name. ashootsh

There is quiet more people to add there tbf

Hell skyline [i think they were mod as well]
M3an123
04ajh or something
Omer Batista [exmod]
Melting Fire [currently playing RS3 goes by JiiPee ]
Es Dexter AKA Martin

There is quiet more folks i remember from long time lol
NOICE 8) 8)
Update Notes / Updates November 30th - December Event Calendar & Invention Expansion
« Last post by Thomy on November 30, 2023, 07:55:17 am »
Greetings, Emps-World Adventurers!

This update introduces an expansion to the Invention skill, introducing Treasure energy as a new resource, and unveils an unprecedented December 2023 event calendar. Additionally, enhance your combat prowess with the newly released Vanstrom rings, boasting exceptional power upgrades.

December Events
The entire month of December is packed with unique events, each running for a week.
  • Free Member & Double Minigame Tokens
    Enjoy free membership and double minigame tokens from December 1st to 8th.

• Free PvE Death
    Dare to face any monster without fear of losing your items from December 8th to 15th. (Please note, this does not apply to HCIM accounts.)

• Double Drop Chance
    Experience the thrill of double loot from December 15th to 22nd. Every drop table roll yields two chances to acquire the rarer item, significantly boosting your odds of obtaining precious rewards.

• All Events & Double Experience
    Celebrate the end of the year with a grand finale from December 22nd to January 3rd. All previous events will be reactivated, and you'll enjoy double experience rates throughout this period.

Christmas Holiday Event
The beloved Christmas Event returns from December 10th to January 14th with new items added to the super rare drop table. Unwrap festive goodies and spread holiday cheer! You can now obtain a Gorilla Mask and a Gilded Scarf as additional super rare loot.

Invention Expansion

Expand your Invention prowess with these exciting additions:
  • Deconstruction of Unique Clue Scroll Rewards: Convert unique rewards from clue scrolls into Treasure energy, a valuable resource for creating powerful items.
  • Clue Scroll Skippers: Use Treasure energy to craft clue scroll skippers, allowing you to skip certain steps in clue scroll challenges.
  • Reward-Enhancing Ring: Craft a ring that enhances the rewards you receive from clue caskets.
  • Flattened Level Requirements: Enjoy a more streamlined Invention experience with flattened level requirements for grouped deconstructable items. This means you can deconstruct all steel items once you reach level 12 Invention, rather than having to reach higher levels for specific subsets.
New items available for Deconstruction:
  • Staves
  • God capes & staves
  • Halberds & spears
  • Promethium
  • Clue scroll rewards
  • Vanguard, Trickster and Templar
  • Chalkos, Sidero, Atsali & Chrysos
  • Necator
Invention Skill Interface Items are now grouped together more logically for easier navigation. The maximum level requirement for deconstruction is now displayed primarily, reducing confusion about the required level for specific items. Vanstrom rings can now be enhanced with powerful upgrades, further boosting your combat prowess.

Enhanced Floor Quality
Floor sampler code has been updated for the highest quality setting. Textures are now dynamically blended together, resulting in improved floor quality. Support for highest floor quality on older openGL versions has been dropped to ensure optimal performance.

Game fixes / changes:
  • Vyrewatch Amulets: Vyrewatch amulets have received a 1% and 2% lifesteal bonus, providing additional survivability in combat.
  • Spell Autocasting: Superheat, low-level alchemy, high-level alchemy, and all enchant spells can now be applied multiple times with a single click. You can autocast these spells up to 28 times before having to click again. These spells can be used during combat but will reset once you start moving or attacking.
  • Poisonable Promethium Weapons: Colored promethium spears and daggers can now be imbued with potent poisons, amplifying their potency against specific foes. This refinement also resolves an issue where poisoned Promethium Daggers would vanish upon death.
  • Clue Scroll Drop Rate Boost: Clue scroll drop rates have been increased when fighting bosses or completing slayer tasks, rewarding your dedication.
  • Slayer Helmet Level Requirements Removed: All level requirements for slayer helmets have been removed. Instead, the helmet's effectiveness scales with your stats up to level 80, providing a more flexible and rewarding experience.
  • Item Deconstruction During Combat: Item deconstruction can now be performed during combat, allowing you to manage your inventory more efficiently.
  • Collection Log Fixes: An issue where noted items did not count towards collection log completion has been resolved, ensuring accurate tracking of your achievements.
  • Pathfinding Improvements: The server-sided walking queue processor has been rewritten to ensure your character accurately follows your commands and reaches the intended destination. This addresses issues caused by timing discrepancies and lag.
  • Ammunition Effectiveness: Basiliskbane and Wallasalkibane ammunition now correctly apply their respective effects, ensuring your combat strategies are more effective against specific enemies.
  • A Promethium pickaxe charge depletion issue during mining has been addressed.

Open Moderator Positions
We're seeking enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team of moderators. Moderators are responsible for maintaining a positive and productive community environment by enforcing our community guidelines, responding to user concerns, and fostering engaging discussions. If you're passionate about our community and have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, we encourage you to apply. Staff Applications can be submitted through our online form: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?action=helpdesk;sa=newticket.

We hope you enjoy these exciting updates and events. We wish you a happy and prosperous holiday season!

All the best,
Thomy

P.S. These patch notes have been rewritten by Bard. Do you prefer professional writing by AI over my personal one? (I do xD)

Patch notes December 8th:
  • Invention level requirements for the deconstruction of Demon items have been lowered from 95 to 90. Vanstrom necklaces and rings now require level 90 and 92 Invention to make.
  • An issue was fixed where item weights wouldn't properly update when taking items from the bank.
  • The coalbag has completely been reworked to properly function with ore smelting and the superheat spell.
  • A bug was fixed where the maximum amount of steps that need to be completed for clue scrolls would never refresh.
  • Green, blue, red and black dragonhide have received separate Invention level requirements for deconstruction.
  • The experience drop system has been reworked. Bonus xp is now shown separately. Unique item drops and deconstructed items through invention now also appear in the experience drop list.
  • Multiple issues have been fixed that affected clipping around doors. This also includes an issue where your character would suddenly stop walking.
  • Vanstrom's bouncing spike projectile is once again visible after the initial bounce.
  • Free PvE death respawns no longer happen in the air.
  • An issue with invisible floors on lower quality settings has been fixed.
  • A problem that takes away your GWD killcount and doesn't open the door was fixed.

Patch notes for December 16th:
  • Fixed a rare issue where a double drop would result in no drop.
  • Gilded scarf & Gorilla mask are now tradeable.
  • Daily Invention tasks containing Treasure energy will no longer be assigned.
  • Added DKIM records to postfix mailserver to improve delivery and avoid mails from landing in spam folder.
« Last post by Il Pk I on November 21, 2023, 09:21:35 pm »
Woohoo I made the list!

As like the other people who posted, I no longer play the game but I am around on Discord occasionally... always lurking!

I will always come back to Emps-Scape/Emps-World as I pretty much grew up with it.

Always had great times in the game back in the day and it is always nice to see people from then come back and visit.

EDIT: I do miss the shoutbox quite a bit!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10