The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: What annoys or pisses you off?
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2015, 08:27:24 pm »
-You
-90% of this topic
-Arabs

In no particular order.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2015, 08:29:34 pm »
when.its.windy.and.youre.trying.to.light.a.match.but.you.cant
so.you.take.2.matches.and.light.at.the.same.time.but.then.they.burn.out.in.0.3325235seconds

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2015, 08:37:49 pm »
when.its.windy.and.youre.trying.to.light.a.match.but.you.cant
so.you.take.2.matches.and.light.at.the.same.time.but.then.they.burn.out.in.0.3325235seconds
i did the math, he's right

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Tyler

• Liked: 62 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2015, 08:43:18 pm »
Carl not having a spacebar.
Those eyes I see when I walk outside in the dark standing in my room instead (Nathan y u do dis)
"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Mary

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2015, 08:50:21 pm »
- girls on the internet

You're jelly of their better personalitits :kappa:
Damn i am, i'd make atleast 5k per month off stream donations if i had those
worth
The following users liked this post: 66destroyer3, Someone12116

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2015, 10:19:14 pm »
When there are no new posts to read while in night shift :'(
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Fate, 66destroyer3, Keiskelar

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2015, 07:05:54 pm »
the death of this thread.
The following users liked this post: Keiskelar, Triangle Dot

Offline Chazz

• +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2015, 08:15:52 pm »
lack of quality shitposts

Mary

« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2015, 08:38:08 pm »
josh
achievements section
josh
josh' replies
ppl who think josh's replies are legit and actually respond to it
screenshots of bugs
josh
did i say josh? josh.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2015, 08:38:49 pm »
josh
achievements section
josh
josh' replies
screenshots of bugs
josh
did i say josh? josh.
nour

Offline Chazz

• +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2015, 08:49:54 pm »
josh
achievements section
josh
josh' replies
screenshots of bugs
josh
did i say josh? josh.
W E W
Code: [Select]
W E W L A D
E         A
W         L
L         W       
A         E
D A L W E W
L A D

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2015, 11:02:46 pm »
As you've probably already seen in the screenshot from above, the old firecape is back! I'm still working on its animation, but for now you can enjoy the old and neat texture. Please bear in mind that the firecape won't look like that on the classic client, only openGL!!

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

BUT.HEY.ITS.A.BIG.DEAL.THAT.WE.CANT.HAVE.A.FUCKING.OLDFIRECAPEOMG.

who.the.fuck.even.cares.about.old.firecape.why.waste.time.on.it

nobody.cares.if.you.change.the.look.of.1.item.slightly.You.notice.it.the.first.day.and.then.you.stop.giving.a.fuck.

doesntmakesenseAs you've probably already seen in the screenshot from above, the old firecape is back! I'm still working on its animation, but for now you can enjoy the old and neat texture. Please bear in mind that the firecape won't look like that on the classic client, only openGL!!

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

nobody.cares.if.you.change.the.look.of.1.item.slightly.You.notice.it.the.first.day.and.then.you.stop.giving.a.fuck.

doesntmakesenseAs you've probably already seen in the screenshot from above, the old firecape is back! I'm still working on its animation, but for now you can enjoy the old and neat texture. Please bear in mind that the firecape won't look like that on the classic client, only openGL!!

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

doesntmakesense

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2015, 11:04:22 pm »
As you've probably already seen in the screenshot from above, the old firecape is back! I'm still working on its animation, but for now you can enjoy the old and neat texture. Please bear in mind that the firecape won't look like that on the classic client, only openGL!!

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

update.textures
graphics
add.custom.content
custom.prayer

doesntmakesense
What annoys or pisses you off?

X.x.X.y.z.y.a.s.y.z.x

And copy pasters.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2015, 11:12:00 pm »
josh
achievements section