The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Was just wondering how long you've been playing
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2017, 09:08:28 pm »
i remember the good old days... it was when trade limit was added in runescape, so i think around 2007-2008. you might think i'm bullshitting, because no one really knew me back then, because i was really lowkey, and i barely spoke English back then, so i didn't even post in forums. i remember that back at that time i didn't knew what duel arena was and that you could win money there, so all my wealth was absolutely from pvming. i wasn't a really rich player, just an average. wish it could be like that now, that i wouldn't know what staking is...
I do believe you're bullshitting because back then there was no duel arena.
The following users liked this post: Someone12116

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2017, 09:31:03 pm »
He may be speaking of his time during world.
;
The following users liked this post: Zudikas95187

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2017, 11:00:58 pm »
I created my first account aka ' Ameer122 ' back in 2008 or something, I knew about the game when I was at school when I saw few people playing a game and when I asked them what it is called they simply replied with ' Emps ' so I spent a whole damn week searching for a server called emps until I found it.

One of the best minigames that I actually liked back in scape was Jad, getting a team there and using Veracs was actually a great thing back then.
a lot of old great memories, when I refused to accept from a Duper ( I've been told later that he is ) 80 abby whips for my cyan whip.
when getting 2 rares was actually a great thing, and whoever had that 2b + blades was the super rich dude back then
doing Emps-wars from time to time, this shit is just so damn amazing, I wish Thomy change his mind and bring these 2 olds minigames back / change em to the way people liked em.

If i am not mistake, ele bows back then was the most expensive item ( not talking about olds such as mime, scarfs and so on )
it was bugged as hell when it was released tho, it didn't even look like a bow -_- <-- someone correct me if I am mistaken it with something else
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 12:53:06 pm by Ameer »

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Tomtim1, Iron Corne

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2017, 11:58:34 am »
I created my first account back in 2009-2010. I was searching for a rsps and created a lot of accounts on multiple rsps until I finally found one which I actually liked to play, named Emps-Scape. I told my friends about this game and we started playing together. Most of them had quit after some months. Finally, I was the only one left who kept playing.

A year later I created Emps Loover, which was originally a ranged pure account. Back in these days, Dark Bow was the most powerful bow in the game. You could easily kill some pures in a single hit. So all what I was doing was rushing pure pkers and I made a lot of money out of it. Everything changed when they nerfed Dark Bow, it wasn't that powerful as it used to be before. So I started to train some melee skills. I still remember my way of making a lot of money in a short time. I bought an elemental bow and some fire which can be used on elemental bow to make it fire elemental bow. Every night, when a lot of players were online, I used to go kill Jad. Back in these days, the Jad mini game had 10 rounds and the one who had dealt the most damage to Jad in the last round, got Fire cape. The Fire cape was 2 out of 3 times mine, fire elemental bow was so powerful against Jad.

After that, I wanted to become maxed, so I started to train all of my skills. I got quite fast bored and started to PvP. I was quite good at it and made a lot of money out of it. Then Emps-Scape disappeared.

1.5 years ago from now on, I found out Emps-World existed. I don't know anymore how I found out it existed, but I started playing again. And I will keep playing until I will not enjoy it anymore !
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2017, 12:34:25 pm »
I was always the kind of guy to check moparlist and try tens of moparscape servers a day, but never commited to any.
I think around 2010 someone on 1.6 said to join emps-scape and he'd be giving out free wings/blades, he never did but that was my first log-in.

I'm not sure what made me stay, because 1.6 back then had pretty close knit communities in kz/dm/surf/pub.

heres some pics its old thread https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=542.msg3097#msg3097

I always wondered who was the second dude in that pic lol, I had one that only shows part of the client :/
When ala gave his account to Kyle and then we had one of the worst nights as a staff members, we had to gather most of the duped items since thomy / graham had a problem saving the last day data of that shit ( if I am not mistaken and still have a good memory )
after all, we enjoyed doing that lol ( couldn't enjoy the damn party with our mains cus Kyle and his team banned us lol )

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2017, 12:45:54 pm »
I've been playing since 2010 or something, the best memory I can remember is that I was pure pking as a noob and I pked a yellow black blade or something and freaked the fuck out and started breathing superheavy

Best time I've had on Emps was probably at the start of Emps-World where I just started bossing a shitload with a big group of friends while being on skype and just having a shitload of fun

I miss those times :')))))))

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2017, 01:28:40 pm »
i remember the good old days... it was when trade limit was added in runescape, so i think around 2007-2008. you might think i'm bullshitting, because no one really knew me back then, because i was really lowkey, and i barely spoke English back then, so i didn't even post in forums. i remember that back at that time i didn't knew what duel arena was and that you could win money there, so all my wealth was absolutely from pvming. i wasn't a really rich player, just an average. wish it could be like that now, that i wouldn't know what staking is...
i'm speaking from my own experience.

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2017, 03:21:32 pm »
Mfw everybody is posting long nostalgic texts and I'm here barely remembering shit.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.
The following users liked this post: Drugs
Pages: 1 2