The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
NHL - Ice hockey - Stanley Cup
« on: March 22, 2015, 07:04:38 pm »
Title says it all, who do you think will qualify for the playoffs and who will not.
Season is about to wrap up.

Will your team win? If not, who will?

Leeeets GOOO RANGERS

Props to my lovely zuuuke for getting a 4 year contract i will hang out with this dwarf 4th of june <3

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
Re: NHL - Ice hockey - Stanley Cup
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 07:19:01 pm »
Rangers vs. Preds for the cup, please.

Offline Vaughn147523

• Liked: 242 times
  • +0/-0
  • Believe you can and you're halfway there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 07:24:03 pm »
Red Wings vs. Whoever.

Offline Fate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 07:25:48 pm »
Red Wings vs. Whoever.
Howard just came off a good game, but...it's still Howard  :-\  Unless something clicks in his head and turns him into the goalie he has the potential to be, the Wings can't make it through to the finals.

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 07:10:33 pm »
Red Wings vs. Whoever.

Yeah well, that is not gonna happend :D

Offline Chris

• Liked: 158 times
  • +0/-0
  • Supreme Leader of the First Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 04:16:10 am »
I'd really like for the Bruins to make the playoffs, but they aren't looking to good right now.

I think it'll end up being the Blackhawks vs. Canadiens in the Final. I would obviously want the Blackhawks to win.

I'm Xxskinney13x

Offline Fate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 04:44:28 am »
I'd really like for the Bruins to make the playoffs, but they aren't looking to good right now.

I think it'll end up being the Blackhawks vs. Canadiens in the Final. I would obviously want the Blackhawks to win.
I'm from BC (so the Canucks are my home team), which is likely why I can't help but have some degree of distaste for the Hawks.

In my opinion, the Canadiens don't look like they can survive the playoffs.  Carey Price can only do so much.

This is the Hawks' last season with their stacked roster, so they are definitely contenders; they know that they won't have this good of a roster for a while, so they're going to fight that much harder to win the cup now.  That being said, Kane is out until May, so they won't have his help until the Western Conference Final or maybe even the Stanley Cup Final.

I really hope that the Bruins pick themselves up.  I don't know what's wrong with them.  I can't help but feel it's got something to do with Rask.
Pages: 1