The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Slayerxv

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
I need IDEAS on how to impress girlfriend
« on: March 28, 2015, 08:43:35 am »
So guys.. QUEER TITLE, I know.

The reason I post here is because I know there are decent people around these forums that are happy to help, but what i do need is a bundle of ideas.

So, main story. My girlfriend has had a lot of outside issues and ended up basically breaking up with me because i was being too insensitive and she couldn't handle a relationship with so much going on. I'm not down for that and want her to let me back and make her happy again.

It's really awkward with her at the moment though, as she wants me to give her a few weeks of a break before I even message her again (She just said she wants 2-3 weeks space), so of course i said sure.

I don't know whether she will ever want me back, whether she will dive off and ditch me over these few weeks or whatever..

What i really want to do, is head over to her place and do SOMETHING. (While her mum and brothers aren't home, preferably)

I was thinking maybe turn up at the door with some flowers and basically see how she reacts, but i feel I should do more..

IDEAS GUYS IDEAS HALP ME

Thank you for anyone who offers legit help..
My old signature from 2009...

Offline Sharkx

• +0/-0
  • A Potato Flew Around My Room
    • View Profile
Re: I need IDEAS on how to impress girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 08:51:52 am »
Go to her house in front of window and sing darude-sandstorm
The following users liked this post: Jonneh, C4 Nerd, Estpure16, 66destroyer3, Charr

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 08:52:25 am »
Be confident. You're the shit, and if she doesn't want some of that, it's her loss.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
The following users liked this post: Slayerxv

Offline Slayerxv

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 08:53:55 am »
I am somewhat confident as it went from "I don't want to talk to you again ok", to "just give me a few weeks space, then we will talk properly okay?"

So I am going up the ladder

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 09:49:01 am »
How long were you two together before the breakup?

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 10:28:57 am »
Don't beg for attention, if she made clear SHE wants a break, then respect that. Don't get your hopes up just in case she doesn't come back to you. I know this may sound harsh but it's just the way the cookie crumbles. It's life. And life's a bitch.
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 10:32:45 am »
Don't beg for attention, if she made clear SHE wants a break, then respect that. Don't get your hopes up just in case she doesn't come back to you. I know this may sound harsh but it's just the way the cookie crumbles. It's life. And life's a bitch.
I have to agree. But if you still want to try, then showing up with flowers is good enough. Otherwise if she says no the fall would be too high.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Slayerxv

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 10:35:46 am »
1. We were together for just about a year now, and grew INCREDIBLY close..

What i mean is, if she sort of wants to talk to me about it and isn't saying "Fuck off i don't want to talk to you anymore", and giving me the time to somewhat explain myself, i want to do that but make almost.. a really special come back that will make her be glad to see me again.

Know what I'm saying?

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 11:09:52 am »
Do a flip
;

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 11:18:35 am »
I went through a similar story where my girl friend's parents had a divorce all of a sudden and she was afraid and confused about her family's situation changing. Myself, my parents have been divorced as far as I can remember (and quite happy about it), so I didn't meet up to her expectations when she told me about it. She was confused about our relation at that point, she was going through stuff and needed help and I couldn't give it to her, also calling me insensitive about it and that I wasn't helping her.

I thought for a while and realized I should put my principles and ways of thinking aside and help her with conforting words and telling her it will be alright (even though her parents never did get together again), because that's what she needs to hear to get through it.

So yeah, I would advise you to show up at her house with flowers, tell her you're sorry for being "an asshole" about it and that you'll try your utmost best to help her through the issues even though you're sometimes lost yourself when facing certain problems.

The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Offline Slayerxv

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2015, 12:06:24 pm »
Thanks Simon, it's good to hear others supporting my base ideas :P I think I'll go with that idea. Please lock the topic now.
Pages: 1