The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Cococola

• Liked: 106 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: BLZ MARY?
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2015, 02:27:10 am »
sense of humor is like the worst thing on emps, esp when you actually are responsible for some changes to the game :)
drop.part.at.falador*spawns.kbd*
blame graham

ermhgerd naow i see it all grehm always waz the reson we has 1k+ emil!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
you mean 1k+ recovery requests and it was our job to find out which was legit
you mean jonneh turning falador into a pvp zone and noobs getting barraged

Emps-scape moderator

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2015, 03:15:25 am »
I like how the Thomy NPC was spawned in the wilderness last night while this topic's arguing how a sense of humor is the worst thing in Emps.  A sense of humor makes the game fun in small doses; take a look at all of Thomy's little easter eggs we've had over the years (such as the gay silk trader) and still have (such as certain examine texts and NPC dialogues), not to mention the hovering text for max capes ^_^.

Thomy enjoys giving the game personality, so you should learn from him and make the doge cape :doge:.

Mary

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2015, 07:36:48 am »
It was sarcastic ty fate

Im not gonna waste my currently very occupied time on a cape that will probably not come ingame though. Thats up to thomy
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 07:38:25 am by Mary »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2015, 10:36:44 am »
I like how the Thomy NPC was spawned in the wilderness last night while this topic's arguing how a sense of humor is the worst thing in Emps.  A sense of humor makes the game fun in small doses; take a look at all of Thomy's little easter eggs we've had over the years (such as the gay silk trader) and still have (such as certain examine texts and NPC dialogues), not to mention the hovering text for max capes ^_^.

Thomy enjoys giving the game personality, so you should learn from him and make the doge cape :doge:.

Not to mention the rainbow afro that teleports you to the Unicorn place. Mary pls, don't be dumdum
The following users liked this post: Fate

Mary

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2015, 11:08:23 am »

Not to mention the rainbow afro that teleports you to the Unicorn place. Mary pls, don't be dumdum
That was jonneh, obviously. It's like one of the few updates he pushed that wasn't bugged

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2015, 11:12:30 am »

Es.dexter.trades.silk?Wat ??? ::)
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X
Pages: 1 2