The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3874 times
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: PSA: Officlal Emps-World clan chat rule change
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2018, 07:27:08 pm »
If talking English in a CC is actually as big of an obstacle as you guys make it to be, maybe you kids should go back to school.
╲⎝⧹╲⎝⧹ :wutface: ⧸⎠╱⧸⎠╱
The waves recede so gently
They only left the sands of time

Offline Loop

• Liked: 60 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2018, 08:31:52 pm »
If talking English in a CC is actually as big of an obstacle as you guys make it to be, maybe you kids should go back to school.
Even though a rule about english only in the cc sounds great in theory, just like communism, it would never work because most players wouldn't even realize such a rule exists and even if they were aware of it, I sincerely do not think the staff would take any serious action against those who would not follow it.

As far as i'm concerned, i'm perfectly capable of communicating only in english, my concern was about the majority of the community, which in fact is indeed Lithuanian, so promoting more Lithuanian moderators is necessary for keeping flaming out of the clan chat.

And oh excuse me, Otto, as far as i know you haven't played the game in years, so you didn't need witness most of the flame wars that were going on in the cc, so your opinion in this matter is really not that valid.
The following users liked this post: Wg

Online Jhonson

• Liked: 368 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2018, 08:47:50 pm »
Even though a rule about english only in the cc sounds great in theory, just like communism, it would never work because most players wouldn't even realize such a rule exists and even if they were aware of it, I sincerely do not think the staff would take any serious action against those who would not follow it.
We already presented the punishments for who ever decides to ignore our warnings. All players will receive a warning before any action is taken, they will be well aware of the rule that we have put in place.

so promoting more Lithuanian moderators is necessary for keeping flaming out of the clan chat.
We look at many factors when promoting players to moderators, we simply won't promote a player because they know a certain language and never will.

This discussion is only turning into an argument between players, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

The following users liked this post: Ironmandommy
Pages: 1 2