The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Online Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
    • View Profile
-Of the year shoutouts & Merry christmas!
« on: December 25, 2018, 06:39:17 pm »
- Of the year shoutouts

Welcome to the - Of the year Emps-World shoutouts!
Firstly we'd like to thank everyone in the community. It's really been an amazing journey being part of this community this far personally and for everyone else as well for sure.
Emps-World community has been going on very strong for years now and some people have gotten very close to each other, made friends throughout the past years and players really got to know each other.

We've chosen a few players who deserve a shoutout and listed them here. Their dedication towards Emps-World is very admirable and hopefully they'll keep achieving their goals. :)

Ironman of the year!
Rotanas
Dedication on your journey to 250m all skills has been quite amazing to watch from the side.
Recently acquired the #1 rank on ironman hiscores as well. Congratulations and keep it up.
Your progress videos have been quite enjoyable to watch as well. :) Keep em coming.

Skiller of the year!
Skillz Purez
Getting closer and closer to 250m all skills which is an amazing achievement. Time and effort it has taken is beyond imaginable to most people.
Hopefully the last double xp weekend this year gets you even closer to your goal! :)

Pvmer of the year!
Nature Iron
No doubt the best ironman out there currently. Getting all nex sets alone is pretty insane as an ironman.
BUT...
Getting them all dyed alongside with a few dyed max capes makes it even more insane.
Good luck on whatever goals you're still going for! Would've fit as ironman of the year as well but Rotanas is doing amazing on his journey to allegedly 250m all so we'll let him have that. :)

Pker of the year!
Didn't go as planned and is therefore cancelled.
Hopefully we can do something similar in the future but differently.

Current Wiki administrators
Tulrak & Shadowkei
Cannot appreciate enough for how much you two (as well as the past wiki admis!) have done for the wiki.
We hope everyone takes a moment to appreciate what's being done to wiki as it's no small job to keep it updated.

Special shout out!
Rest of the Wiki team
Shoutout to the current and as well as the past wiki editors. Simply you've done an amazing job keeping it up-to-date.

Special shout out #2!
Crusher123
Thank you for making a new official trailer for Emps-World! As well as everyone who were part of making it.

Shoutouts are something that haven't been done in ages and this is something that really felt like it had to be done.
There are lots of players in the community who deserve a shoutout whether it's for something they achieved in-game, they've done for the community or something else that deserves a recognition.
Apologies if you've done something that you think you deserve a shoutout for but it wasn't mentioned here, it's very much appreciated regardless! :)

Merry christmas and happy upcoming year of 2019 from whole staff!

Online Bluestorm

• Liked: 444 times
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
Re: -Of the year shoutouts & Merry christmas!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 06:54:45 pm »
Thank you Jp for making those cewl quests and events :3
Ex-Admin
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Jp, Chris, Skillz Purez, Kankertalent, Ameer, Namnori, Iron 69, Ironsuomi

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 4734 times
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 10:55:05 pm »
What a disrespect not to include Drugs for his 7th time being promoted this year ;_;

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Icedrags, Avenus, Chris, Ralphe10, Kankertalent, Bluestorm, Someone12116, Tulrak, Letsgethigh

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 265 times
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 11:41:00 pm »
ironman of the year :D
this shoutout words for me are more meaningful than you think jp :D

i remember when i saw you first time you was wearing full gold mining and 200m fishing xp cape, choping magic trees at barbarian village for 200m fletching. i was level 3 first day at emps and thinking damn thats epic player i will never reach such xp in overall. because after max cape i planned leave this game.

but when i got max cape i felt i can go more than that, after 250m woodcuting, i felt i can go even more further that that. and this is where im now rank 1 iron :D.

life is hard thing, i working very frustrating job at some point i was left game for 3 months and working 2 jobs to support myself and get out of bad living conditions.

even these days almost all i can see job after job work at home fixing, constructing my house and other things. do not have perfect conditions to grind xp :D

all i can allow myself only 30-(40)max hours a week for this game and i grind here all my free time instead of wasting xp with friends :D
from new years i will grind even more harder no excuses. 1 day i will reach my goal ( max xp ) and other pvm achievements.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 11:42:46 pm by Rotanas »
The following users liked this post: Jp, Skillz Purez, Bluestorm, Boejuh2, Nante

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3877 times
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 08:19:54 am »
Ironmeme of the year should still be Jp considering how long it took anyone to catch up :LUL:
╲⎝⧹╲⎝⧹ :wutface: ⧸⎠╱⧸⎠╱
The waves recede so gently
They only left the sands of time

The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Kankertalent, Bluestorm

Online Drugs

• Liked: 3797 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 02:33:28 pm »
It is really fitting that nobody got the pker of the year
The following users liked this post: Tulrak

Online Darker Manz

• Liked: 97 times
  • Success is an ally of all perseverance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2018, 10:09:57 pm »
I say it and I proud of those words, Skillz Purez is the best player in the game.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 10:50:50 pm by Darker Manz »
The following users liked this post: Skillz Purez

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 819 times
  • RAUUUUUL GILLLETTE, THE BEST A MAN CAN GET!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2018, 01:48:33 am »
wheres Memester of the year?
Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Ironsuomi
Pages: 1