The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Offline Blade Fiery

• Liked: 66 times
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas giveaway!
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2015, 08:02:09 am »
Liked post, page & shared ! Good luck everyone & Merry Christmas -  Auzzie lad
same exepct im blade_fiery ing :D

Emps-World Player Moderator since 28/02/2016

Emps-World Game Moderator since 05/04/2016
Emps-World player administrator since 07/14/2016

Resigned 08/11/2016 :)

Offline Angila Joli

• Liked: 376 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2015, 12:03:34 pm »
G.L peeps!
"don't judge a book by its cover "

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 354 times
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2015, 12:32:54 pm »
Funny how everyone is embarassed to share xD

Ofc, everyone has something he wants to hide for his friends ;D

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3877 times
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2015, 12:56:20 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS HELARI!

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1151 times
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2015, 01:12:24 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS HELARI!
He was cleaned yesterday

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 706 times
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2015, 01:18:32 pm »
Good luck everyone!

I'm too ashamed to share Emps-World stuff on my facebook so good luck everyone ::)
LOL same here ._.

I'm going to comment from a random account lel \:doge:/

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 293 times
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2015, 02:33:59 pm »
Good luck everyone!

I'm too ashamed to share Emps-World stuff on my facebook so good luck everyone ::)

can you do that?

woah, this is big :D
good luck peeps.

EDIT: how would you know the in game name of the player who liked the post, and please remove the share requirement to enter the giveaway, because a lot of players have friends who would laugh their asses off for playing emps world and families that would chop heads off, that way, more people will be able to enter.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 03:00:44 pm by Zudikas95187 »

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 450 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2015, 03:26:45 pm »
Good luck everyone!

can you do that?

good luck peeps.

EDIT: how would you know the in game name of the player who liked the post, and please remove the share requirement to enter the giveaway, because a lot of players have friends who would laugh their asses off for playing emps world and families that would chop heads off, that way, more people will be able to enter.
The point of this whole giveaway is to get advertisment, encouraging other people to start playing Emps-World. Not to give people free stuff, therefore the share is a requirement...

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 260 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2015, 03:49:53 pm »
Good luck everyone!

can you do that?

good luck peeps.

The point of this whole giveaway is to get advertisment, encouraging other people to start playing Emps-World. Not to give people free stuff, therefore the share is a requirement...
Mostly, yes

And we would ofcourse contact the one on facebook and ask him what account he would like to receive the item on, similar to the EP competitions each week.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3877 times
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2015, 04:01:45 pm »
This ''giveaway'' is put-up so badly it makes me feel ashamed.

3 Oldschool rares. Who are those 3 items benefit? That's right, a maximum of 3 players. I'm going to say it now: less than 1 month from their release, they have ALL cumulated to some rich staker's bank and only that SINGLE person will have access to them among the around THOUSAND of total players we have left. If you actually wanted to do a Christmas giveaway, you should host a drop party and drop around 100 of these and let them become rare over the time. Set a share milestone on FB and boom, done, host the event.

This is a waste of time, nobody seriously cares about these 3-ingame rares. You're abusing the community, which I bet will not be around here for a long time anymore anyway, for stupid advertisement. I'd thought you'd think of something better... But this? HAH! Laziness at its finest.
The following users liked this post: Deandam7, Freestuffyay, 3st Ranger X

Offline Zudikas95187

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2015, 04:06:53 pm »
This ''giveaway'' is put-up so badly it makes me feel ashamed.

3 Oldschool rares. Who are those 3 items benefit? That's right, a maximum of 3 players. I'm going to say it now: less than 1 month from their release, they have ALL cumulated to some rich staker's bank and only that SINGLE person will have access to them among the around THOUSAND of total players we have left. If you actually wanted to do a Christmas giveaway, you should host a drop party and drop around 100 of these and let them become rare over the time. Set a share milestone on FB and boom, done, host the event.

This is a waste of time, nobody seriously cares about these 3-ingame rares. You're abusing the community, which I bet will not be around here for a long time anymore anyway, for stupid advertisement. I'd thought you'd think of something better... But this? HAH! Laziness at its finest.
100% agree with you lad... this is nonsense, it will happen just like it happened with the previous rares, and we had 12 of those, and now there's only 3, implement like 100 or even more in game by hosting hns's, drop parties, fox hunts etc. it will be like the rares we had in emps scape and it will go to 1-3b eventually, because someone will hoard them anyway.

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 260 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2015, 04:29:14 pm »
Aim is to have multiple giveaways like these in the future. And ofcourse there will be other items available during christmas for a limited time period. This is just a try-out

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Zudikas95187

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2015, 06:40:48 pm »
i remember thomy saying in one of his update threads like 3-4 or even more months ago that more old school rares will be introduced...yeah it took us almost half a year, will this be the same situation all over again, can we actually start hyping, or does the words "don't worry, more of them will be introduced overtime" just means nothing?

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 510 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2015, 10:44:53 pm »
i remember thomy saying in one of his update threads like 3-4 or even more months ago that more old school rares will be introduced...yeah it took us almost half a year, will this be the same situation all over again, can we actually start hyping, or does the words "don't worry, more of them will be introduced overtime" just means nothing?
Don't get your hopes up.

Good luck to all those who enter.

Offline En3mey

• Liked: 46 times
  • Ex-Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2015, 04:12:52 pm »
Good luck everyone, and merry Christmas :P
I sell Graphics

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5