The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline 1st Crusade

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
wow..
« on: November 05, 2014, 06:59:49 pm »
hey everyone, just finding out about this earlier today and couldn't be more excited! Ive ran into a few old school players on a different RSPS' and knew there was a remake of it out, but thought ozzy was running it.

For those of you who remember me, whats up players! For those who don't, i look forward to meeting you beautiful people in game/forums. I'm an old school player and have been playing emps since damn near the beginning. :) during my time playing emps I've held a staff position, was steady in the top 3-4 richest in game, and managed to max out and be the first/only maxed pure. already in my 5 minutes online I've recognized and been recognized and the memories are awesome!

I can't wait to see how the game has advanced and catch up with all the old friends, get at me in game everyone  :-*

also, I heard you could get accounts back if you remember the information. i would love to hear more about this, thanks guys :)

Offline Zack

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: wow..
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 07:25:17 pm »
Not the beginning ;)

Add-on:

This isn't the real 1st Crusade. :(
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 07:32:02 pm by Zack »

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times