The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Purple Phat

• Liked: 41 times
  • +0/-0
  • Potato Zombie
    • View Profile
Re: Well... Bye
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2015, 10:39:00 am »
Sad to see you go :'(

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2015, 03:51:55 pm »
You guys did the same actions towards me when I was promoted to moderator.

WHEN you have a proof that Purple have scammed YOU, report him immediately and he will be demoted in no time and will get some sort of ban

Now that you are cursing + hoping he gets ebola, you problly STAKED and LOST everything to him and you end up making up stories

Bye and never come back
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 04:12:47 pm by Ekke »

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Str Pvp14

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
  • No smirking
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2015, 04:12:39 pm »
I sense impersonating :kappa:

It was probably not him, but rather someone having a similar name. Did he have a crown in front of his name?

Offline P0siner

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
  • Expect the unexpected!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2015, 06:46:21 pm »
Farewell

My gallery

Emps-World player since 18th of September.

Offline Hayden

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2015, 09:34:51 am »
He's demoted you can come back now.

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2015, 10:18:13 am »
We should have a rule about "false reports", he did not do that, quit making up stories.
dude u think im lieing?? He did, i swear he is a scammer ask almeloohafc he scammed hes 2 Vesta spear and m ticket i don t know what is in your head to make him mod read at goals am achievment the post from freestuffyay Everyone says hè is a scamer and hè is i gave him my fucking bank to transfer but hè don t gave dude you are drunk really drunk
Please could you tell me where "Everyone says hè is a scamer" i would like to see that, the place where Eesti 0m4b says scammer hes just Jealous, and he has hated me a long time since old emps.
idk just give my items back fagot? Why u need mine??? Is iT hard to get. that items nu yourself dude.... Kust quit fag give iT back
First of all i havent seen that kind of account called "030" and theres no trade logs of theese kind of actions, so could you please sop false accusing me of something that i did not do!!
dude... You are a failure you know you did it i swear i hope you get ebola and die fagot dont even know why i played this server with this scammer

Wise words! Farewell.

I swear to gos Estpure16 is the biggest troll out there
The following users liked this post: Estpure16

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2015, 12:38:34 pm »
Goodluck outside of emps.

MOM PURPLE P HAT SCAMMED MEE
/thread