The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Skiller Max1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
  • Grindy Boy
    • View Profile
Time to say goodbye :)
« on: May 08, 2020, 08:43:37 pm »
So yeah we have grown up ! time to say goodbye to my friends ! It's been an awesome 6 years!

It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.

We started our journey together and now we are not leaving the same way. I wish all the very best to your future endeavors.

I wish the best to EVERYONE on here whatever and whoever you are! ;)

Namnori Thank you so much for helping me !

Offline Skiller Max1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
  • Grindy Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Time to say goodbye :)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 08:55:17 pm »
So yeah we have grown up ! time to say goodbye to my friends ! It's been an awesome 6 years!

It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.

We started our journey together and now we are not leaving the same way. I wish all the very best to your future endeavors.

I wish the best to EVERYONE on here whatever and whoever you are! ;)

Namnori Thank you so much for helping me !

i got my self ip banned so i cant play no more <3

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
Re: Time to say goodbye :)
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 08:36:11 am »

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
Pages: 1