The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Ralphe10

• Liked: 388 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hh
    • View Profile
Re: So...
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2016, 07:00:12 pm »
Bye bye Otto :)

a broken clock still tells you the right time twice a day

Offline Cococola

• Liked: 106 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: So...
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2016, 07:28:46 am »
Sad to see you go Otto! Come back soon please baby i love you

Emps-scape moderator

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Military service (updated)
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2016, 08:56:16 pm »
A quick update:

Service length confirmed to be a bit over 5 months. I'm actually starting to enjoy this a bit, the people in my group are great and handling a howitzer is pretty damn fun. We haven't shot with one yet though, but that will change in April and May with 5 weeks of artillery camps. I don't remember the exact number of shots, but it was around 200-300. I'm really looking forward for it since the snow is finally melting and the weather is getting a bit warmer. Last time we had a camp we had a thick layer of ice, which of course melted overnight, below our tent and we were pretty much swimming in the damn water in the morning LOL. Believe me it was cold as hell.

Currently I'm on a vacation for 10 days and I'm going back on March 28th.
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2016, 09:51:20 pm »
A quick update:

Service length confirmed to be a bit over 5 months. I'm actually starting to enjoy this a bit, the people in my group are great and handling a howitzer is pretty damn fun. We haven't shot with one yet though, but that will change in April and May with 5 weeks of artillery camps. I don't remember the exact number of shots, but it was around 200-300. I'm really looking forward for it since the snow is finally melting and the weather is getting a bit warmer. Last time we had a camp we had a thick layer of ice, which of course melted overnight, below our tent and we were pretty much swimming in the damn water in the morning LOL. Believe me it was cold as hell.

Currently I'm on a vacation for 10 days and I'm going back on March 28th.
You Finns are crazy

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Tyler

• Liked: 62 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2016, 12:45:53 am »
Other country military is so much different, I'm locked into 8 years into the military no matter what unless I get chaptered out
"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Offline Tyler

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2016, 12:49:13 am »
Crying about half year? what do i have to say then lol, i have 4,5 years to serve, Best of luck mate!

Considering the next-to-nonexistent military strength of Finland, it doesn't really matter whether or not we even have an army. That's why I personally consider this complete waste of my time. In these 5,5 months/year I could earn like 15k€, 30k€ to buy a nice car and get an apartment with a cheap/moderate rent. I would much prefer that over the worthless service.

Now please point out when I was "crying". I thought every staff member possessed basic skills of reading comprehension. I was wrong.

Have fun. If the UK and Estonia ever go to war, you know which side I will be on; the UK.

Good luck, and all the best with your service.

I'm Finnish. You could had taken 2 seconds of your time to find it out and not prove your obvious ignorance. Shitposting intensifies.

Unfortunately I'm in the army of a country that deploys often and has seen A LOT of combat and has lost A LOT of soldiers. "Cry" but, it's worth it

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2016, 07:20:31 am »
Other country military is so much different, I'm locked into 8 years into the military no matter what unless I get chaptered out
I don't think your 8 year military service is mandatory to every man, didn't you kind of choose the life yourself?

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Tyler

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2016, 10:42:05 am »
I don't think your 8 year military service is mandatory to every man, didn't you kind of choose the life yourself?

Yeah, that's not what I was saying though

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2016, 11:09:54 am »

Yeah, that's not what I was saying though
The ~6 months of military service is mandatory to every healthy male in Finland so it does make a difference

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2016, 01:38:54 pm »
don't die before you come back.

but dam that wep looks badass
Pages: 1 2 3