The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Life cut short - Update
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2016, 08:39:57 am »
stay strong bro :c

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2016, 08:51:16 am »
Holy camoly this upsets met. Wow Jake :( Best of luck, you will win this fight.

If i win the 1000$ highroller buyin poker tourney on saturday. I will donate 50% off it to you.
The following users liked this post: Sir Rambo

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2016, 11:51:33 am »
You can't even realize how fucking depressed I am. You are one of my oldest most valuable friends.
I even sent you this private message sometime ago, but I guess it was sent to the wrong account so you didn't see it, so I'm just going to post it here.

holy fuck, it's you, it's really you, Jacob/Nightfall. I remember way back when clan chats were a part of emps, you made one under the name nightfall or something like that, you were talking about some kind of character in a game, that is related to the moon and night something like that and you linked me this: 
, back then I didn't know jackshit about that game/character, but guess what now, I'm fucking plat in that game, AND I MAINED THAT CHAMP FOR A REALLY LONG TIME GOT TO 100K MASTERY POINTS. WHATS UP MAN LONG TIME NO SEE, I STILL HAVE YOUR MSN , IT GOT TRANSFERRED TO MY SKYPE THOUGH (cus msn ded), I always check but you probably changed it.
hmu.

Stay strong, brother.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 11:53:11 am by Just Humen »

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2016, 12:34:23 pm »
Hey Jake

I never really knew you, but right now I am a part of the National Youth Gathering in New Orleans, Louisiana. There are over 25,000 young people here visiting this city from all over the world, all Christian followers meeting up together every night in a massive service in the Mercedes Benz Superdome.

I placed a prayer request for you last night. And they read it out loud on stage.

No matter what you believe in, atheist, Christian, Muslim, anyone can respect 25,000 young people and adults you don't even know wishing you the very best.

Regards and best wishes,
Aaron

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2016, 12:38:00 pm »
Hey Jake

I never really knew you, but right now I am a part of the National Youth Gathering in New Orleans, Louisiana. There are over 25,000 young people here visiting this city from all over the world, all Christian followers meeting up together every night in a massive service in the Mercedes Benz Superdome.

I placed a prayer request for you last night. And they read it out loud on stage.

No matter what you believe in, atheist, Christian, Muslim, anyone can respect 25,000 young people and adults you don't even know wishing you the very best.

Regards and best wishes,
Aaron
Man.. You're making even me emotional. That's amazing!

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2016, 02:02:28 pm »
Hey Jake

Regards and best wishes,
Aaron

You give me faith in humanity
The following users liked this post: Iron Dot

Offline Cjkinsey6

• Liked: 334 times
  • +0/-0
  • Daniel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2016, 02:08:30 pm »
Hey Jake

Regards and best wishes,
Aaron

That's incredible.
Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 14, 2016
Emps-World Game Moderator Since August 4, 2016
Emps-World Player Administrator Since January 17, 2017

Kill the boy and let the man be born.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2016, 05:40:41 pm »
Hey Jake

Regards and best wishes,
Aaron
In the past 9 years of my presence on this game, this is by far the best thing I have ever seen.

We've got you, Jake. Don't you dare think you haven't got nobody to turn to because every single one of us is here for you in a heartbeat.

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2016, 06:18:31 pm »
damn dude! goodluck and remember
keep fighting and everything will be fine! <3 :-*

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2016, 06:43:21 pm »
wtf did i miss ????
a quote from my tattoo "never let your head hang down, never give up and grieve"
stay strong mate, keep fighting
Jesus, Jake mate! Keep fighting bro, we're all here for you if you need anyone.

never forget what josh said.

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed

Offline Haji Baba

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2016, 05:42:18 am »
WOW I don't even know what to say :( :( :( Playing this game for so long...quitting and now stopping to check by, I never wanted to hear something like this. This makes me really sad because we have been friends on this game for ages. However, I know you are strong and we are here for you. Its been a long ride, Jake. From back in the old days to now, its crazy to think that even after all this time, old players manage to come back and we are all still friends. The support and relationships that this emps community has(old skool players mostly) is incredible and just know that you always have us behind you.

Best of luck to you mate and keep us updated,
    Haji baba (Pooya)

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2016, 10:36:06 pm »
It brings me down to see a member of the Emps community to have to deal with something like this, and though I've never met you at all that doesn't change anything. No matter what goes through, you have my prayers.

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2016, 06:25:15 pm »
It brings me down to see a member of the Emps community to have to deal with something like this, and though I've never met you at all that doesn't change anything. No matter what goes through, you have my prayers.

Me too!
Keep fighting bro, I pray for you and your family!

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline Nightfall12

• Liked: 34 times
  • +0/-0
  • We are the enriched guts of the Ancient Stars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2016, 02:34:28 am »
damn dude! goodluck and remember
keep fighting and everything will be fine! <3 :-*
Hey Jake

Regards and best wishes,
Aaron
In the past 9 years of my presence on this game, this is by far the best thing I have ever seen.

We've got you, Jake. Don't you dare think you haven't got nobody to turn to because every single one of us is here for you in a heartbeat.

Stay strong, brother.
Holy camoly this upsets met. Wow Jake :( Best of luck, you will win this fight.

If i win the 1000$ highroller buyin poker tourney on saturday. I will donate 50% off it to you.
When you're neck deep in shit, you can't let your head down.
As Daniel said you keep fighting on man! The whole emps community is behind you on this. I'm wishing all the best for you and your family!

I appreciate you guys taking the time to respond. Your words mean a lot. Yes I'm not making anything up; All his BS aside Chazz was being honest. I know for once.

Small Update: I'm on Medication/Treatment, Lifespan is dependent on how I respond to everything. I've learned a lot in the past months. I lost my Job and Insurance from being in and out of the hospital. Lost my eligibility to enlist in the Marine Corps(HeartBreak </3 ) I'm slowly rebounding though, interview this Friday(Yisss!) Family is supportive, Girlfriend as well.

I'm still breathing and I'm NOT DEAD I don't know who the hell told that lie.

Anyways I'm mostly on League to take my mind off the remaining days. I wish you all the best.

Love you guys/gals

-Jake

For Just Humen

You can't even realize how fucking depressed I am. You are one of my oldest most valuable friends.
I even sent you this private message sometime ago, but I guess it was sent to the wrong account so you didn't see it, so I'm just going to post it here.

holy fuck, it's you, it's really you, Jacob/Nightfall. I remember way back when clan chats were a part of emps, you made one under the name nightfall or something like that, you were talking about some kind of character in a game, that is related to the moon and night something like that and you linked me this: 
, back then I didn't know jackshit about that game/character, but guess what now, I'm fucking plat in that game, AND I MAINED THAT CHAMP FOR A REALLY LONG TIME GOT TO 100K MASTERY POINTS. WHATS UP MAN LONG TIME NO SEE, I STILL HAVE YOUR MSN , IT GOT TRANSFERRED TO MY SKYPE THOUGH (cus msn ded), I always check but you probably changed it.
hmu.

I remember all that, Haha! I'm glad you remember, friends like you made this game "real" for me. I'll never forget you, or any of the true friends I had here. Diana was amazing, her story and song hooked me and it was a reflection of my name. Funny you remember.

I'll send you some contact deets later. Love you bud.
"Look unto the stars to teach us
 How the master’s thoughts can reach us
 Each one follows Newton’s math Silently along its path.”

The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Fund Kakare, Sir Rambo

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2016, 01:44:30 pm »
https://soundcloud.com/burntheyearbook/sound-of-silence - a more upbeat Sound Of Silence cover, the one you posted there is quite upsetting.

I didn't know you liked the song, if we ever play this live I will be sure to mention you as a dedication. You are a great guy, Jake. Don't give up on anything.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L, Sir Rambo
Pages: 1 2 3