The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Leaving for now
« on: May 26, 2015, 07:25:20 pm »
As most of you noticed I've been inactive ingame and on the forums for quite a while now. Recently I've decided to quit school as it just wasn't working out for me, I got a job now and I have a lot of decisions to make regarding my future and if I will start studying again.

This unfortunately leads to the decision to leave Emps for now.

I had an amazing journey on Emps-World and I'm writing this post with pain in my heart. The nostalgia from playing Runescape as a kid got me hooked immediately. The friends I initially started playing with soon quit but I couldn't get enough of playing. Around that time I met Fate and Mary, I got to know them better, had a lot of interesting talks and learnt a lot of new things about Emps-World. I also became a wiki contributor and finally became an Emps veteran myself.

Fate sadly left Emps back then, who I considered my best friend back then. Luckily a seemingly arrogant guy named Freestuffyay came around the corner and asked for my advice about the wiki. Little did I know a lot of stuff was about to happen and how good of a friends we would become.

I got to be a part of an amazing staff team and my journey had only just started. I met so many awesome people and had a blast playing the game and achieving my goals.

There's a lot of people I would like to thank for making my journey on Emps so awesome:

Freestuffyay: Hands down best friend I met, thanks for all your support, advice and the awesome moments we had together. Definitely keep in touch <3

Fate: Everything I told you when you first quit still stands. Thanks for everything and good luck Chait. PS: that trip to Japan still stands

Mary: Thanks for giving me a lot of opportunities and teaching me the ways of the wiki. The wiki wouldn't have existed without you. I appreciate the things you did for Emps and me, and I wish you the best of luck irl :)

Macu: Crazy little Estonian kid that was always online, spammed the shit out of me and showed me the most random crap. Damn, I had a blast hanging around with you. Thanks for everything Marcus :)

Zeepleeuw: Fellow Belgian :D Thanks for all the support when I most needed it, genuinely appreciate it. Hope to stay in touch, we should definitely meet up soon :)

Martin: We didn't start off on the greatest terms and I got caught up in stuff I shouldn't have but, you're an interesting person and you do a very good job at managing the staff team. Thanks for the opportunities you gave me and putting up with my shit. I'm glad I got to meet your softer side too :)

Weed4u2: The guy I used to hang out with late at night when everyone was sleeping. I'm not really sure what happened in the end but it doesn't really matter to me, I still remember all the fun stuff and how you helped me tremendously when I first started. Stay sweg Kane!

Appelsientje: Funny and sincere guy who likes to troll me. Also bjorn is bae <3 Keep in touch bro

Reemster: Great guy to chat with and go pvming. Thanks for all the pvm runs and letting me be part of the team. Good luck irl and with your Emps goals!

Magmaster127: You're a great person Austin, thanks for being such a good friend even though we didn't hang out as much as I would've wanted to :D Good luck with the military, hope to see you again someday.

Loosenater: One of the few people who believed in me from the first minute. Thanks for all your support and friendship. I'm glad we were able to put that one struggle behind us. Wish you the best in real life Sean, stay awesome!

Joshiee: Fellow stonerbuddy :-* You training slayer yet? hhhhh. I had a blast in Amsterdam and with you ingame, should definitely keep in touch :D

Azaro6000: Proved to be a good friend when someone is in need, or in need of an item. Didn't get to know you that well but you seemed like a great guy, good luck irl :D

C4 Nerd: Vixerrrr. Always ready to help, always online, always around. You definitely deserve where you are right now. Thanks for everything, won't forget you  :-*

King125: Hearthstone and anime buddy, we'll definitely keep in toch.

Pure Ranged1: Some are still confused as to what his name is so I just call him Jodi. A guy who deserves more praise than he got in my opinion and also my wiki apprentice. Good luck with your future goals :)

Tgod bro: We didn't get a good start at all, did we? Haha. As I said before, I don't hold grudges at all and we patched things up and became good friends. Thanks for all the laughs, I won't forget pizza varkentje soon. Good luck with your goals on Emps and irl of course :D

Range 4 Meee: We've had our differences and a rocky start, but after all, I think you're a great guy. Keep up the good work and who knows what you'll achieve ;)

Fireblast12: The guy who says his snapchat username in Thomy cc, accepts your request and sends snapchats :doge: Turned out to be a follow Belgian and awesome guy. Good luck with your studies!

Suryoy K0: Ks amk Mario :kappa: you're probably the only swedish arab I'll ever meet :P Try to tune down the swearing lol, good luck in life :)

I'm realizing now making this list is taking up a lot of time and I'm bound to forget people. Don't feel offended if I didn't list you, I want to thank the whole Emps community for this amazing journey.

On a final note I would like to thank Mary, Arjen, Vix, Jodi, Tim and all the other wiki contributors. We couldn't have made the wiki without your hard work and dedication, so a sincere thank you :)

I hope to return someday and I definitely won't forget you guys. Hope to see you all again <3

« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 07:46:35 pm by Simonyoda3 »
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd, Appelsientje, Freestuffyay, Loosenater, Pure Ranged1, Martin, Ledomy10, Keiskelar

Offline Macu

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving for now
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 07:27:36 pm »
I love you <3

Miner Cyrus
(Made by Fate)
The following users liked this post: Simonyoda3

Offline Keiskelar

• Liked: 180 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 07:29:14 pm »
Bye Simone we will miss you <3, you had made a very wise choice, think more about your future

Love ya

You've been a good moderator and on of the best that Emps could ask for.

You don't get postcount in Off-Topic Section btw.

#Joshiee

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity,
and I’m not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einste

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 07:34:10 pm »
King125: Hearthstone and anime buddy, we'll definitely keep in toch.
You bet :-*

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Mary

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 07:34:58 pm »
I had fun raising you on Emps :)
The following users liked this post: Simonyoda3, Yaz

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 07:38:50 pm »
Baibai simon we keep in toucherino <3

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 07:40:35 pm »
Rip pizza varkentje.
Good luck simon, stay high.
;

Offline Ralphe10

• Liked: 388 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 07:40:49 pm »
No 'Ralphe10:...' :(

Goodbye Simon!

a broken clock still tells you the right time twice a day

Offline Edwin

• Liked: 33 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2015, 08:07:58 pm »
Bye, see you soon!

Offline 66destroyer3

• Liked: 219 times
  • +0/-0
  • Your Favourite Black Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2015, 08:13:00 pm »
Right in the heart <---- <3 ----

i will miss you, hope you'll get back soon, dont forget our times together :kappa:

18/4/2015 26/5/2015 21/7/2015
29/11/2015
20/12/2015 :'(

Fun Stuff:
66destroyer3 [27|Jan 07:38 pm]:     The unseen staff bans the deadliest :kappa:
Mod Mary [09|Feb 11:19 pm]:   why did i google bdsm
Simonyoda3 [22|Feb 04:26 pm]:   it's not past 2 am, it's not sexbox yet, still shoutbox

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2015, 08:13:35 pm »

Aww Granny i'll never forget you <3 we keep in touch pls

I won't forget pizza varkentje soon.

:kappa:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 08:15:49 pm by Tgod Bro »

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2015, 08:19:37 pm »
No way, NO WAY, NO WAY SIMON :'(

Come back soon! :'(

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline Big Boy

• Liked: 82 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perm banned without valid proof. Kek.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2015, 08:31:30 pm »
Saying good bye to emps community is hard and painful but not as much painful as dropping out/failing in school.
I wish you get back on track with your life in the real life world.
Take care Simon.

The past is just the past, life moves on.

Offline Hugo Terwiss

• Liked: 362 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2015, 09:32:00 pm »
Goodbye simon we are going to miss you!
Have a great time at your work and make more wise decission!

Emps-world Player Moderator Since June 16, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since October 29, 2015
Emps-World Player Moderator Since February 26, 2016

Resigned as staff member on the 12th of July, 2016
Emps-World Player Moderator Since September 27, 2017

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 793 times
  • +0/-0
  • I don't wanna wait now, But I know you gonna make
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2015, 10:01:08 pm »
No mentioning me met :( rip in peppers

youre an awesome lad. Good luck irl met.i know the feeling of making hard decisions. Cya latzor :doge:
Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:
Pages: 1 2 3