The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Special K0

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: February 05, 2017, 09:51:04 pm »
Need access to shoutbox. I suppose I'll write something bout me then.. L.
Old username.. back in Scape was Obby Forever. Some might remember me, most won't. I may or may not re-start playing Emps. Who knows. Just spent 35 euros on this game though..
So. Hi.

Offline Cjkinsey6

• Liked: 334 times
  • +0/-0
  • Daniel.
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 10:36:10 pm »
Obby Forever rings a bell, welcome back dude.
Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 14, 2016
Emps-World Game Moderator Since August 4, 2016
Emps-World Player Administrator Since January 17, 2017

Kill the boy and let the man be born.

Offline Special K0

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 11:32:44 pm »
Obby Forever rings a bell, welcome back dude.
Thanks. I wish it didn't ring a bell. I'm ashamed to actually read the shit I wrote back then.
Four years of my life went into building that obby mauler.. Jesus.
Anyways, thanks again.
The following users liked this post: Cjkinsey6

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 09:52:49 am »
Hi love :)

It's our decisions that define us

:)

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 04:08:51 pm »
^Admen confirmed.

Welcome back ;) :)

Offline Special K0

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 04:31:11 pm »
Thank you both. Surprised to see this many people still recognize me (Got several PMs as I logged into some of my older accounts). Last I played was back in '11.
If I may say.. the server is absolutely magnificent. The updates Thomy has pulled regarding client and cache are just absolutely amazing (I know this because I'm also developing a server on my own). Certain aspects of the game can actually be compared to current RS3 NXT (For example dynamic shadows). Absolutely brilliant. However.. The server lacks some advertisement.. Big time. Majority of Rune-Server (Currently the most famous RSPS Community) hasn't even heard of Emps-World/Scape. You should really start looking into advertisements, lads..
I know this isn't the place to talk about this but that's just one of the things that has caught my eye.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 04:40:43 pm »
The server lacks some advertisement.. Big time. Majority of Rune-Server (Currently the most famous RSPS Community) hasn't even heard of Emps-World/Scape. You should really start looking into advertisements, lads..
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Voting

How about instead of taking the most commonly (and most expensive) strategy we use one that has actually worked for emps in all the time it's been up. Just keeping players playing and having people tell their friends. Advertizing doesn't even guarrantee you players, and even if it gets you some, those players are mostly roaming from server to server.

Welcome.
;

Offline Special K0

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 04:44:50 pm »
The server lacks some advertisement.. Big time. Majority of Rune-Server (Currently the most famous RSPS Community) hasn't even heard of Emps-World/Scape. You should really start looking into advertisements, lads..
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Voting

How about instead of taking the most commonly (and most expensive) strategy we use one that has actually worked for emps in all the time it's been up. Just keeping players playing and having people tell their friends. Advertizing doesn't even guarrantee you players, and even if it gets you some, those players are mostly roaming from server to server.

Welcome.
I wasn't exactly speaking of paid advertisements. I'm speaking of simply advertisement threads you can post on these popular RSPS Communities. I don't think I've seen one posted for Emps on R-S (I'm quite active on R-S). I've held a couple servers myself in the past and the best method to gain players for me was actually free advertisements. I've tested paid ones myself and those indeed do not really create any significant change in the playerbase.
The following users liked this post: Charr

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2017, 07:25:12 pm »
Obby forever spends my gears.
Welcome back.
Pages: 1