The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Blake

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Hey I new
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2014, 09:16:05 pm »
Welcome to the Emps-World community, glad to see new members.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2014, 09:50:02 pm »
Hiii maan i mess yu i don't know if you memrembber me but y and you me was play under the back emps in 2009 and we was hoodiees play insidegame.

if you want go samtaim kill hille ginants with me and meyou and c4nerd we go hav fun and we can't preyer alone we preyer much and giv to me and to youme and c4nerd some preyer bones big.

hhhhhhh you and c4 nerd speck english veri good and hhhhh no bady can speck like yu!
i like yu very touch guuys.
see ya insidegame online.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2014, 10:14:17 pm »
; ;))):)))) mroe eno guy how can speck engeslish :))) :D ;) ;) :P maby kil dangandonts :PP they dropsing dangandonts bons they laike 5 bons of biig, they very very god if you have many many mush of dangandonts bons, you have many mush experments then you prier 99 will be :)P)P

Othrer veri nobs who hav no 99 prier we pros. i give you food, im rithst i have 300 trote, i non't nede food, me is sheld level 99 :)))

See yo frends tomarow in emps-world :))) :D :P :)

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2014, 10:15:46 pm »
Hiii maan i mess yu i don't know if you memrembber me but y and you me was play under the back emps in 2009 and we was hoodiees play insidegame.

if you want go samtaim kill hille ginants with me and meyou and c4nerd we go hav fun and we can't preyer alone we preyer much and giv to me and to youme and c4nerd some preyer bones big.

hhhhhhh you and c4 nerd speck english veri good and hhhhh no bady can speck like yu!
Ysh i remember the septemer and november but not august cause no rhyme august and some other word but i remember frend and good english always like all that good in that but not some!! :D  :-* :-X
All hill giant not on hill but we on hill giant not hill cause we king of hill not king of hill giant!! ok so yes hi  ::) ::) ::)

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2014, 09:47:27 am »
; ;))):)))) mroe eno guy how can speck engeslish :))) :D ;) ;) :P maby kil dangandonts :PP they dropsing dangandonts bons they laike 5 bons of biig, they very very god if you have many many mush of dangandonts bons, you have many mush experments then you prier 99 will be :)P)P

Othrer veri nobs who hav no 99 prier we pros. i give you food, im rithst i have 300 trote, i non't nede food, me is sheld level 99 :)))

See yo frends tomarow in emps-world :))) :D :P :)
man i hav no armor insidegame i started yastirdey :( :( :( :( :( i want go feshing smetime and wen i get so meyn coins and be melleoner and femous insidegame i can gone kill everyone!!!!!  8) you no i am strated yastirdey and will cant kill everybody i hv noting but sum seas tortils.
see yo mi friends.

Ysh i remember the septemer and november but not august cause no rhyme august and some other word but i remember frend and good english always like all that good in that but not some!! :D  :-* :-X
All hill giant not on hill but we on hill giant not hill cause we king of hill not king of hill giant!! ok so yes hi  ::) ::) ::)
oh yas hhhhhh august not team of septambemr and novememer because no rahyme!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D yas we no we good english only 4 fun sometimes inside game..
hill giant not king of hill we is king of hill and insidegame because english is soo goed her and you and c4 nerd.!!!!!!!!! see yo met.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Rebecca Blak

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2014, 09:24:06 pm »
Noob

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2014, 09:34:10 pm »
I am dying, someone pick me up pls

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Ken

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • M4x3d 0wnag3 & Oo_Tast3maul
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2014, 01:26:46 pm »
Hahaha :D Mate you be like jham v2
Old school respected & feared PKer.

GOALS WHICH I REACHED

*Most PvP points
*Respect
*Great buddies
*Maxed Zerker Account
*Maxed Granite mauler Account
*Maxed 60 Attack  account
*Maxed main account
*Maxed dharoks account
*Maxed Tank ranger account
*Rich bank without ANY staking!
*Owner of succesful clan (Cold Fusion)
*Some swag

Offline 7ankish

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • pepperonis
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2014, 03:57:50 pm »
Welkom bek men, hop yu lieker stei or like veri much and all people enjoi this game hhh ok men my ad you we talk mush ok  ::) ::)

Nice introduction.
^

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2014, 04:30:38 pm »
Welkom bek men, hop yu lieker stei or like veri much and all people enjoi this game hhh ok men my ad you we talk mush ok  ::) ::)

Nice introduction.
^
Tried to buy you prei pets and put ap 9m not 900k and gg money nice lyf ppl mad and sad buy no pot ok ty :D :D  :P ::) ??? ???

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2014, 04:44:49 pm »
helo i iz new too, you iz wana go dragon wiz me? oh no dragon fast kill us we go daganooth it iz give good bone to see jesus, ad me ingam to tlk, i iz wanna see jesas too, so let us se him together

u iz haz naice entro i lov u spek engliz god jast laik me u iz fanny i iz lov u i iz wanna merry u, k my fingars hurt i cant taipe anemore bai

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2014, 11:46:15 pm »
helo i iz new too, you iz wana go dragon wiz me? oh no dragon fast kill us we go daganooth it iz give good bone to see jesus, ad me ingam to tlk, i iz wanna see jesas too, so let us se him together

u iz haz naice entro i lov u spek engliz god jast laik me u iz fanny i iz lov u i iz wanna merry u, k my fingars hurt i cant taipe anemore bai
Yes drag kell very strong but for hurt much also hurt more dan finger hurt sometime all but many is for more!! :))
dragon finger yes all and talk very lovely many thanks and ok :33 ::)   8)
Pages: 1 2