The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Snoken

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: May 24, 2017, 10:59:59 am »
Hey!
My name is Henri and I am actually an old timer here in emps from many years ago. I stopped playing this game for some reason I don't remember, probably school, but now I am back.
You might know character called F4z3r and Maahtuu. Those are my little brothers accounts. Just to let you know  :D
I am a process Engineer student and I am getting my bachelors next year I think and hopefully my ''Diploma'' aka masters degree 2-3 years from that.

My in-game name is: Snoken

What languages do you speak?

- I speak fluent Finnish, English and a bit of German and Swedish.

What are your hobbies?

- My hobbies at the moment are running, exercising on my own(not gym), watching series, following politics and making research.

What sports do you practice?*

-Well at the moment I practice no sports, but I would like to pick up ice hockey again and maybe floor ball. Possibly swimming.

What brought you in Emps-World?

-My brother. When I visited home, my brother was always playing EMPS and I felt so nostalgic. I have picked up a few private servers, but they have not lasted that long for me. I like PvM but I think I could get better at PvP if possible.

What do you think of the game and its community?*

-I think it is a great game and there is a lot of work put into it. I am not sure about the community, but I hope I get to know them. The moderators I have changed a couple of words with seemed to know their stuff so I am looking forward into putting some hours into this.

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 02:17:09 pm »
Welcome back, quite detailed information hehe, I wish the best to you and success :)
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 03:32:59 pm »
Welcome back Henri,
I hope you will enjoy all the new contents that you're missing out during your time off.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 03:59:05 pm »
What are your hobbies?

following politics
I feel like we are going to get along just perfectly 0:)

Welcome to emps-world and have fun! :)

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer
Pages: 1