Community > Introductions & Farewells

GoodBye Gamers

(1/1)

Echo:
YOYOYO, this is goodbye to you all.

Sometimes in life you gotta respect the mistakes & issues you make. I did some things that I’ve regret on Emps-World. I fully respect my punishment. If you wanna know what happened, please ask a staff member for more details.

I'm here to say officially goodbye to each of Emps-world player. Since I joined this server, I have had such a great time on here. Emps-World had fulfilled something I had been sorely lacking or finding an end to it. I got to say this small community on here (mainly discord) is hands down the best I have come across on all the rsps I've ever played. Thank you so much for the great times.
People in games are a little bit retarded though. I have met some great people and I have met a lot of low life pieces of shit. You know who you are.

Being wiki crew and staff member here has been amazing, and I appreciate @Ralphe10 @Tulrak and @ameer for offering me the opportunity.  ;) The team you have right now is so strong and motivated, and I just know Emps world will greatly benefit from all of you.

@The_Return...You're an idiot but I still like you <3
@Thomy, Sorry for the 1B Runes distribution in game. And you might want to fix duel arena. @Boatydrugs almost got lanty scammed if Dominator wasn't online. Props to @Dominator.

I love you all. Thanks for the memories. Hopefully I can comeback one day.  You'll know it's me when you see a kind stranger from nowhere.

Well wishes to the server and to you all,

Echo

Iron Corne:

--- Quote from: Echo on January 18, 2020, 08:58:54 pm ---@Boatydrugs almost got lanty scammed if Dominator wasn't online. Props to @Dominator.

--- End quote ---

Suryoyo K0:
Ok

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version