The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Echo

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
  • Beware! I'm a Dark Horse.
    • View Profile
GoodBye Gamers
« on: January 18, 2020, 08:58:54 pm »
YOYOYO, this is goodbye to you all.

Sometimes in life you gotta respect the mistakes & issues you make. I did some things that I’ve regret on Emps-World. I fully respect my punishment. If you wanna know what happened, please ask a staff member for more details.

I'm here to say officially goodbye to each of Emps-world player. Since I joined this server, I have had such a great time on here. Emps-World had fulfilled something I had been sorely lacking or finding an end to it. I got to say this small community on here (mainly discord) is hands down the best I have come across on all the rsps I've ever played. Thank you so much for the great times.
People in games are a little bit retarded though. I have met some great people and I have met a lot of low life pieces of shit. You know who you are.

Being wiki crew and staff member here has been amazing, and I appreciate @Ralphe10 @Tulrak and @ameer for offering me the opportunity.  ;) The team you have right now is so strong and motivated, and I just know Emps world will greatly benefit from all of you.

@The_Return...You're an idiot but I still like you <3
@Thomy, Sorry for the 1B Runes distribution in game. And you might want to fix duel arena. @Boatydrugs almost got lanty scammed if Dominator wasn't online. Props to @Dominator.

I love you all. Thanks for the memories. Hopefully I can comeback one day.  You'll know it's me when you see a kind stranger from nowhere.

Well wishes to the server and to you all,

Echo

Offline Iron Corne

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: GoodBye Gamers
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 09:15:00 pm »
@Boatydrugs almost got lanty scammed if Dominator wasn't online. Props to @Dominator.
#exkneesocks

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
Re: GoodBye Gamers
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 09:37:57 pm »
Ok
The following users liked this post: Mellen Gi
Pages: 1