The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye everyone
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2014, 08:11:21 pm »
We love you.

No, not sarcastic; I am serious about this.  You have been a huge part of many of our lives, and it's saddening to see you leave, but you will be on forums, which is great to know.  Heh, you and Chazz can still have your forum battle.

Best wishes and best of luck to you, George.  I'll be seeing you around on the forums.
You and I have always had our clashes here and there, but I have always been proud that our relationship has never really been affected by our disagreements.

I will miss you; WE will miss you....

Best regards,
Fate

You are one of the most stubborn individuals I have ever got to speak with. Though that is what describes me, too, which is why we always had clashes. In the end it was always ending in positive feedback I guess, don't give up on that mentality, always claim your rights and don't let others play with you, you shall player with others. Best of luck.

Goodluck, sad you wasted all your child hood getting billions in stats, spendining trillions of hours on forums.
But if you look back, you got better English Grammar, you got to be a part of a community that you actually
ran from time to time, and you managed a staff team and tryied to be proffenesional.

I already told this to a few close people I had my last chance to speak with, I am thankful that Emps-Scape taught me to speak properly in English, and speaking with Ozzy on skype for roughly 3 years before I left Romania, helped me a lot to understand others and to speak with others, as now I am fluent and able to express my ideas in front of others, much like my situation every friday when everyone speaks in front of the class in the uni.

Take care all of you, and it makes my heart blossom when I hear all your kind words, I was living with the impression you'd all just flame or celebrate I am off.. many thanks to you folks.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2014, 08:16:16 pm »
Always claim your rights and don't let others play with you, you shall player with others.
Oh, my sides.
Honestly though, do you not see the irony in that?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 08:17:53 pm by Chazz »

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2014, 08:30:55 pm »
Always claim your rights and don't let others play with you, you shall player with others.
Oh, my sides.

You really made my day with this one haha, you should understand I say that because I follow that thought myself. You take care of yourself. ;)

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2014, 08:32:08 pm »
Oh, my sides.

You really made my day with this one haha, you should understand I say that because I follow that thought myself. You take care of yourself. ;)
The same to you my dear friend, It wouldn't have been the same feeling without you.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Justin Bieber

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
  • HR- Manager Of Emps-World
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2014, 08:36:21 pm »
Be nice to people on your way up because you might meet them again on your way back down.

Fate [10|Dec 01:31 am]:   It's an unsettling moment when Even knows the rules better than a staff member.

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2014, 09:32:49 pm »
What a bad news, It is really sad to see you quiting George.
You were a very active and proven Staff member, We appreciate your givings to the community..
As you were right in a point when you said that we have to study in reach a position in our real life.
I didn't really have a chance to talk with you a lot these days even though we had a little funny conversations, We had some conflicts long time ago but you taught me few things.. although I was insulted by some new-haters.
I wish you all the best, Take care of yourself and work hard to achieving your goal in real life!

Best regards,
Sam

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Asaad202

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2014, 10:10:40 pm »
Cya next month  ;)

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2014, 10:41:31 pm »
Thank you, for being part of the great emps-scape & emps-world community.
Thank you, for everything you have done for me, the server and all the others out there.
George, i wish you all the best in your live and your in-game name will be forever written on people's emps-scape heart.
thanks for everything george, im going to miss you a shitload of times.
take care,
Maik

Offline Kaner

• Liked: 509 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2014, 11:22:01 pm »
This is actually quite a shock to me, I knew you'd quit eventually but not this soon.

Anyways, I hope you do well in your studies because then you and Gabe can build my house :)

Farewell George you will be missed.

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • AdiĆ³s mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2014, 04:40:03 am »
Good bye, George, was nice talking/meeting you :)

Offline Stop Loss

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
  • #BYE@
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2014, 06:59:56 am »
how did fack this happend???
this shet is starts agen staffs quiting...

Offline I Once I

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
  • Normal Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2014, 07:11:45 am »
:o no!
Emps World Player Since 19 of Sep, 2014.

Ingame - HelpMePlease

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2014, 08:00:34 am »
Best wishs, Good luck with studying, Even thought i knew deep down you didn't like me, But who cares, Best wishes once again.

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2014, 08:16:38 am »
Me myself, i just retired from my career and im trying to get back to Selena.
^Wtf.

Sad to see you go George, we were much appreciated as a staff manager in Emps-Scape, I guess even a re-work isn't enough, things were just different back then and cannot be changed or remade.  Thank you for giving the opportunity as a Moderator and Administrator, I hope I made you proud then. :) 

You will be missed dear sir, I bid you farewell.

-Nan.

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2014, 03:21:53 pm »
What a bad news, It is really sad to see you quiting George.
You were a very active and proven Staff member, We appreciate your givings to the community..
As you were right in a point when you said that we have to study in reach a position in our real life.
I didn't really have a chance to talk with you a lot these days even though we had a little funny conversations, We had some conflicts long time ago but you taught me few things.. although I was insulted by some new-haters.
I wish you all the best, Take care of yourself and work hard to achieving your goal in real life!

Best regards,
Sam

thx for ur effort in emps george, i wish u all the best with your projects in real life and much more =)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 03:26:53 pm by Lssj »
Pages: 1 2 3