Community > Introductions & Farewells

Good bye

(1/2) > >>

S A D:
Its hard to say good bye... I started playing Emps-Scape when I was 8 years old, I never got good at it during scape time, can't even talk about maxing. I wasn't around when scape closed but when I heard about it I really wanted to get back to playing it so when Emps-World came I got right back into it. I've made couple of accounts, my first one in emps world was "Sirdetcat" which is now "Diasporal", then I have my first ironman "O D S" and second ironman "S A D". Also I have some skillers which I wont mention here because they are ehhh.. I created account "S A D" with a goal to max it within 2 months, so the deadline was supposed to be on 15th May. Today I unironed this account at 1940 total level, traded its bank over to "O D S" and went straight to duel arena where I proceeded to lose all I had, left some junks but the point is that is the end of my time on Emps-World. The reason I am actually quiting is quite sad. Yesterday I got banned from CC for 15 minutes without getting 0 explanation about why I got the ban. Its not about the ban, its about that I didn't get any explanation. I know what I did wrong, I knew what I did wrong when the ban was issued but its just that there was 0 communication between me and the staff member when it happend. I hope that one day this changes and staff team starts communicating with people before or atleast after punishing them without them having to make a ticket to helpdesk. That is the only reason why I am quitting, I will definitely miss my friends ig but it is what it is. I am still available on discord, you can find me by looking up "saD^" in Emps-World discord.
FAQ : Why are you sad? I was playing CSGO, decided to make up a name and just pressed 3 random buttons which made up "sad"
Special thanks to (Free dxps ya know, hope I didn't forget anyone)
Helmaos
A D N A N
Chateau
Mitchyat0r7
Rotanas
I had alot of friends and enemies on Emps, trust me I wont forget any of ya :)

Icedrags:
THIS IS DUMBEST QUITTING REASON I HAVE EVER HEARD

S A D:

--- Quote from: Icedrags on April 20, 2020, 04:03:56 pm ---THIS IS DUMBEST QUITTING REASON I HAVE EVER HEARD

--- End quote ---
Quitting because I didn't like how staff works on the the server is pretty solid reason for me

Tulrak:

--- Quote from: S A D on April 20, 2020, 05:25:06 pm ---
--- Quote from: Icedrags on April 20, 2020, 04:03:56 pm ---THIS IS DUMBEST QUITTING REASON I HAVE EVER HEARD

--- End quote ---
Quitting because I didn't like how staff works on the the server is pretty solid reason for me

--- End quote ---
You could help fix that by doing it better yourself.
https://emps-world.net/forum/news-announcements/staff-applications/?~21360
Lead by example so that they can learn and improve, just complaining doesn't solve anything.

S A D:
Since I decided to quit already, I will not be applying for staff. I wrote a ticket to helpdesk, I got 2 replys from 2 different game admins. My question was why the staff doesn't explain punishments, this is the answer I got.
A staff member has rights not to warn/or doesn't have to warn before giving out the punishment. Its their own choice whether to do so or not.
Picture this, you break the law, you go to court and they say what you did wrong before slamming the hammer and sending you away.
I cannot change how staff team works in any way. Right now it feels like staff are politicians. You ask a question and they reply with another one or answer something completely unrelated.

EDIT : I would not like to discuss this anymore because its just pointless, can't teach an old dog new tricks.
EDIT 2 : Any staff reading this wondering how could you do your job better? PM the person you are about the punish the reason you are punishing them for, then issue the punishment. Small thing but the difference is huge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version