The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S A D

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Good bye
« on: April 19, 2020, 03:18:45 pm »
Its hard to say good bye... I started playing Emps-Scape when I was 8 years old, I never got good at it during scape time, can't even talk about maxing. I wasn't around when scape closed but when I heard about it I really wanted to get back to playing it so when Emps-World came I got right back into it. I've made couple of accounts, my first one in emps world was "Sirdetcat" which is now "Diasporal", then I have my first ironman "O D S" and second ironman "S A D". Also I have some skillers which I wont mention here because they are ehhh.. I created account "S A D" with a goal to max it within 2 months, so the deadline was supposed to be on 15th May. Today I unironed this account at 1940 total level, traded its bank over to "O D S" and went straight to duel arena where I proceeded to lose all I had, left some junks but the point is that is the end of my time on Emps-World. The reason I am actually quiting is quite sad. Yesterday I got banned from CC for 15 minutes without getting 0 explanation about why I got the ban. Its not about the ban, its about that I didn't get any explanation. I know what I did wrong, I knew what I did wrong when the ban was issued but its just that there was 0 communication between me and the staff member when it happend. I hope that one day this changes and staff team starts communicating with people before or atleast after punishing them without them having to make a ticket to helpdesk. That is the only reason why I am quitting, I will definitely miss my friends ig but it is what it is. I am still available on discord, you can find me by looking up "saD^" in Emps-World discord.
FAQ : Why are you sad? I was playing CSGO, decided to make up a name and just pressed 3 random buttons which made up "sad"
Special thanks to (Free dxps ya know, hope I didn't forget anyone)
Helmaos
A D N A N
Chateau
Mitchyat0r7
Rotanas

I had alot of friends and enemies on Emps, trust me I wont forget any of ya :)
The following users liked this post: The Return

Offline Icedrags

• Liked: 793 times
  • +0/-0
  • I don't wanna wait now, But I know you gonna make
    • View Profile
Re: Good bye
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 04:03:56 pm »
THIS IS DUMBEST QUITTING REASON I HAVE EVER HEARD
Doge Airlines
The Three Musketeers

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

Creative twant since november 22, 1995 :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Bluestorm

Offline S A D

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 05:25:06 pm »
Quitting because I didn't like how staff works on the the server is pretty solid reason for me

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 07:09:48 pm »
Quitting because I didn't like how staff works on the the server is pretty solid reason for me
You could help fix that by doing it better yourself.
https://emps-world.net/forum/news-announcements/staff-applications/?~21360
Lead by example so that they can learn and improve, just complaining doesn't solve anything.
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline S A D

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 08:35:14 pm »
Since I decided to quit already, I will not be applying for staff. I wrote a ticket to helpdesk, I got 2 replys from 2 different game admins. My question was why the staff doesn't explain punishments, this is the answer I got.
A staff member has rights not to warn/or doesn't have to warn before giving out the punishment. Its their own choice whether to do so or not.
Picture this, you break the law, you go to court and they say what you did wrong before slamming the hammer and sending you away.
I cannot change how staff team works in any way. Right now it feels like staff are politicians. You ask a question and they reply with another one or answer something completely unrelated.

EDIT : I would not like to discuss this anymore because its just pointless, can't teach an old dog new tricks.
EDIT 2 : Any staff reading this wondering how could you do your job better? PM the person you are about the punish the reason you are punishing them for, then issue the punishment. Small thing but the difference is huge.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 08:45:42 pm by S A D »

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3322 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 07:13:08 am »
I am not leaking any personal or ban related material here but looking at your helpdesk ticket you've been presented the chat logs as evidence. You have been kicked out of the general clan chat for "15 minutes" for swearing. You are making a huge deal out of something that really isn't. We have strict rules in our clan chat and that includes being respectful and using "nice words".

I'm sorry to see you leave the game because of a temporary chat restriction but don't blame our team for enforcing the rules.
The following users liked this post: Il Pk I, Skillz Purez, Bluestorm, Hi Im Ethan, Jhonson, Mad Irishman, Helmaos

Offline Chris

• Liked: 158 times
  • +0/-0
  • Supreme Leader of the First Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2020, 07:22:45 pm »
If you are unable to adhere to simple rules on the internet, then maybe it’s something you might want to stay away from.

C u

I'm Xxskinney13x

Offline S A D

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2020, 10:21:27 am »
https://gyazo.com/103e41c39ed6684ad21544b98fd0162d
https://gyazo.com/0a71251e0abf721271a16a8133fcd586

Mute was issued 6 minutes after the incident.

There were 5 other staff members online at the time, noone took  any actions. By the way I was chatting with a moderator in the chat, who did not take any actions against me while I was directly insulting him on cc, I stopped after someone said mute sad cuz it came to me that it was too much.

Muting me after everyone went on with their lives without any explanation is still quite funny to me.

Offline Namnori

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • <><.><>
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2020, 01:13:37 am »
It was 15min ban from clan-chat. Not mute. I don't know why others didn't take action but I did. I couldn't react faster cos I was busy doing my things. I've issued many clan-chat bans before but none had any problems to contact me and ask the reason, if they didn't understand why. Will be honest and say this.. It's really cringe that this is your reason to leave this server. And if anything, you could've just pm'ed me that. Good luck in whatever you going to do now.
Pages: 1