The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Online C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Doei
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2015, 05:14:30 pm »
Good bye, Reemster :(

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

The following users liked this post: Reemster

Offline Reemster

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • I am the Great Cornholio
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2015, 09:35:28 pm »
You have received a warning
« Sent to: Reemster on: Today at 11:49:09 am » Reply with quoteDelete
Reemster,

You have received a warning for posting offensive material. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Emps Forum Team.

Yay at me last hours online, kudos for who did it after reading this topic, i've been more offensive on other days tho

K, bye now,  ::)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 09:38:13 pm by Reemster »

http://failblog.cheezburger.com/thereifixedit
The less u need, the longer shit takes

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2015, 10:40:48 pm »
There are 65 maxed players, from which only a couple still play, or even BARELY play. There are couple thousands of players playing on a way more regular basis and are lower levels. THOSE are our target, those are our aim, to make THEIR experience better. Ultimately any new feature for lower levels, also includes the maxed players.

You're just looking to be spoiled, get over it. Please go.
#staffdoesntcareaboutmaxedplayers?
im afraid reading your post george.

EDIT: these days in suggestions and ideas section, i only see lvl 100 kids moaning about making the game easier, gloves that give extra exp, easier ways too find skilling stuff, they are too lazy to get objectives, back in days the maxed players you are talking about, took hundreds of hours to achieve goals, now its easy as a pancake.
It makes me sick that there is no focus, on making the game bigger, such as focussing 100% on new bosses, minigames and skills.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:44:44 pm by Troq748 »

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2015, 12:12:06 am »
Goodbye. Had fun racing you.

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2015, 06:21:08 am »
There are 65 maxed players, from which only a couple still play, or even BARELY play. There are couple thousands of players playing on a way more regular basis and are lower levels. THOSE are our target, those are our aim, to make THEIR experience better. Ultimately any new feature for lower levels, also includes the maxed players.

EDIT: these days in suggestions and ideas section, i only see lvl 100 kids moaning about making the game easier, gloves that give extra exp, easier ways too find skilling stuff, they are too lazy to get objectives, back in days the maxed players you are talking about, took hundreds of hours to achieve goals, now its easy as a pancake.
It makes me sick that there is no focus, on making the game bigger, such as focussing 100% on new bosses, minigames and skills.

Because the focus is to gain players and make their gameplay enjoyable as well. You ask for new bosses, but the current ones are always empty. You ask for mini-games yet the current ones are always empty. As a maxed you'd always finish any new skill in couple days time, no matter how hard it is made.. I always enjoy new skills but seriously the kind of stuff you expect from the future updates is ridiculous; that, before we would actually get more players.. (*ofc a new skill would always be welcomed*)

After we get players, it is only natural to bring in the stuff you suggest..

Offline Dan7

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2015, 06:57:24 am »

Because the focus is to gain players and make their gameplay enjoyable as well. You ask for new bosses, but the current ones are always empty. You ask for mini-games yet the current ones are always empty. As a maxed you'd always finish any new skill in couple days time, no matter how hard it is made.. I always enjoy new skills but seriously the kind of stuff you expect from the future updates is ridiculous; that, before we would actually get more players.. (*ofc a new skill would always be welcomed*)

They,are empty because its simply boring or Not fun =.= :P
Dylan

Offline Big Boy

• Liked: 82 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perm banned without valid proof. Kek.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2015, 07:02:52 am »
Good bye, come back soon to race me in overall xp.  ;)

The past is just the past, life moves on.

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2015, 09:04:57 pm »

I agree with you about the fact that you guys want to gain more players, but also mind the fact, that the players you have right now also want to get usefull updates, otherwise there is nothing much to do as a maxed player. im excited to look into the future, lets have some good hope.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2015, 10:25:26 am »
Had fun playing with you, goodbye ;)
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2015, 11:55:45 am »
Sad to see u're leavin'..
Bye bye

Offline Appelsientje

• Liked: 88 times
  • +0/-0
  • Whatever you are, Be a good one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2015, 03:54:48 pm »
Farewell Remy, Goodluck in real life Make sure to add me on skype or something :D

In-game: appelsientje

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mpfhIQTl8k
Promoted on 21th of January, Demoted on 7th of February 2015

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2015, 07:25:55 pm »
Bye Lars, thanks again for everything. Should keep in touch, pm me your skype pls  :-*

Offline Eliminator

• Liked: 123 times
  • +0/-0
  • Everybody believes they are the good guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2015, 11:29:00 am »
Reemster,

I've seen you around we've even stood around talking and just chilling. I've had fun playing with you. I wish you the best of luck with wherever your boredom takes you.

Austen

- Drugs are bad, mmkay -

"The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people." - Charlie Chaplin

"Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge." - Scott Adams

Offline Slimshadyy

• Liked: 107 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hello my name is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2015, 09:24:48 pm »
Sad to read this, but this moment we both seen comming.
To bad to lose my only and best Clan Admin.

We keep contact on Skype ;)

Player since 2009
Emps-world Player Moderator Since March 28, 2018
Resigned as staff member on the 28th of november, 2018
Event Manager Since June 3, 2019
Resigned as Event Manager Since August 24, 2019
Maxed
Pages: 1 2