The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Bye
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2017, 11:10:12 pm »
seems like Estonians and Lithuanians fights will never end
That's what itches me the most when it shouldn't

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2017, 10:07:45 am »
Oh my god... can you get any more unstable than you already are..
Him not finishing the portrait would be a surprising twist... oh wait, it wouldn't.
and you came here for likes as usual I see? Trust me, I will finish portrait.
To paraphrase Mike: the higher your like count, the bigger your penis is!

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Division66

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Keep calm and play Emps ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2017, 10:52:58 am »
seems like Estonians and Lithuanians fights will never end, just ignore them
add them to your ignore list none of them is a staff member ( apart from martin ) therefore adding them to your ignore list will be a good idea.

I don't hate you nor them, but you guys with such fights are so damn ridiculous.

NO, the punishments won't be the same for every player around, its been like this for years and I doubt it will be changed. actually that's how the world works.

I don't see a reason why would someone leave just because another player hates him instead of ignore list you know.

I've dealt with players that are over 100 time worse than Earl or karel and I don't remember I left because of an annoying person.
old staff members should know the name of that annoying c lol

Preach.

From my stand of view, I only play this game due to nostalgia, and it's sometimes fun to run around, do some skilling or PvM, or sometimes help some people out there. About the community, I see 2 good friends (one just left lmao), a mass (arabs and estonians and some others ofc) and the rest are trolls.

Seriously, I have never thought that Emps has a good community and I have never get into it(with this I mean all the random jokes), which pretty much explains, meh, I am not that active on forums. Later on I got demoted, and when I asked why, Martin said that I am not active in forums. Yeah, that's true, I wasn't really active ing either. But it seems weird since I didn't get any warnings.

When I got into staff team, I asked Martin what should I do as a mod, he answered: "Be cute and lovely." Yeah, tells a lot for me. One time I asked a ex-staff, and he said: "Suck Martin's cock and you are good to go." I was like... wow .-. . I honestly don't think that Martin is a good staff manager, but I doubt that I would be a better one than him.

What I want to say is that there is no need to get triggered from everything. If you can't just ignore them directly, you can always use ignore list.

If you are truly leaving now, well, gl irl and on all what you are doing right now.
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan, Ameer, S Clegane

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2017, 11:57:16 pm »
goodbye my love, i will miss you dearly.

LOL

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2017, 04:48:39 pm »
goodbye my love, i will miss you dearly.
LOL
Autism confirmed. Much less from Lithuanian. Guess, you won't change either. Well, go along crowd that doesn't cheer you. You'll end up just like me - and that is fact. Locking this as it contains nothing but bullying around here.
Pages: 1 2