The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
b.y.e
« on: February 19, 2015, 09:06:11 pm »
well, yeah i'll make it short, i'm quiting, no thanks to no one, i played this server for 4-5 years, almost since its founding, and i started playing just when it was rebuilt. 3 final nails in my coffin was: my 450m+ bank clean in staking. one person (player) - knights, just when i say something on bounce clan chat he always started flaming and tried to make jokes that wasn't even funny. i don't know was he trying to prove that he was smarter than me or that he was funny and can make funny jokes by flaming or something  but i don't know, believe what ever you want man (knights) i won't try to change your personality, all i wanna say is that all my journey through emps world knights was a real pain in my ass. last nail is that i donated 30m to bounce tried to get refund, didn't got it, but awh what the hek, only 30m still sad though. i asked marek to do an even out of these items, i hope he will do it.  in fact i have 3 special thanks - martin, mary and thomy for creating this awesome server. best server i played in my life. and i don't think i will find any better ones (i won't even search :doge:).i won't quit like at this moment i will log in time to time. but every day i will log in more rarely till i absolutely quit. was good knowing you all. have a good journey in emps world, like i did in my years of playing. bye!

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: b.y.e
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 09:17:15 pm »
Bye, good luck IRL!

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

The following users liked this post: Zudikas95187

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 09:24:18 pm »
You donated something, there's no refunds to ANY kind of donating, lmfao.
You're yet another person that quit because of staking.
Cya.
;

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 09:41:35 pm »
Knights is an douche, he gets mad on everything i tell to him, if i complain to him that i don't trust him or he is out in the wilderness, he gets upset about it.

^ yes Eero it's true what i'm saying about you

Plus about donating to the bank, Lemme give you a heads up Zudi, If you donate to the charity IRL, would you ask for your money/stuff you donated to them and force them to hand it over? Ofcourse not, donations are donated but not given back.

Plus, I warned you before i stopped playing for quiet while now to stop staking but you didn't listen to me and you thought that your win streaks will make you rich

Now Zudi, you didn't take a bad choice nor a good choice at all, you did whats for the best, Eero(knights) is always like this, you know those people who likes to make fun of someone and doesn't like to be made fun of, or complained about, when i complained in the clan topic that he is roaming in the wilderness and i dont trust him, he pmed as i logged in saying 'Bye, i wake up and see you complaining'

Ofcourse i will complain Eero, I don't like people who does something to someone and doesn't want to be treated the same way.

Good bye Zudi, you were a nice friend.

I had fun mining stars with you btw :3 sorry if i disagreed on your suggestions.

Bye!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 09:43:07 pm by Ashootsh »

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
The following users liked this post: Appelsientje, Zudikas95187

Offline Knights

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 02:06:35 am »
Knights is an douche, he gets mad on everything i tell to him, if i complain to him that i don't trust him or he is out in the wilderness, he gets upset about it.

Plus about donating to the bank, Lemme give you a heads up Zudi, If you donate to the charity IRL, would you ask for your money/stuff you donated to them and force them to hand it over? Ofcourse not, donations are donated but not given back.

Plus, I warned you before i stopped playing for quiet while now to stop staking but you didn't listen to me and you thought that your win streaks will make you rich

Now Zudi, you didn't take a bad choice nor a good choice at all, you did whats for the best, Eero(knights) is always like this, you know those people who likes to make fun of someone and doesn't like to be made fun of, or complained about, when i complained in the clan topic that he is roaming in the wilderness and i dont trust him, he pmed as i logged in saying 'Bye, i wake up and see you complaining'

Ofcourse i will complain Eero, I don't like people who does something to someone and doesn't want to be treated the same way.

I had fun mining stars with you btw :3 sorry if i disagreed on your suggestions.

Bye!
gr8 story m8 but how stupid u have to be to ask iron scim prices :3 bye zudi will not miss u :)

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 07:11:11 am »

Bye!
gr8 story m8 but how stupid u have to be to ask iron scim prices :3 bye zudi will not miss u :)
And is it a problem if someone asks for a item price?
Face it you know that you're an coward.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 07:47:17 am by Ashootsh »

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 07:34:05 am »
Goodbye, GL IRL.

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 10:38:18 am »
Goodbye mate, Goodluck IRL.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2015, 11:08:26 am »
Bye sir, goodluck irl.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2015, 11:14:44 am »

Bye!
And is it a problem if someone asks for a item price?
Face it you know that you're an coward.
such clan :doge: much drama
;

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2015, 01:19:51 pm »
well as i said guys, you might see me some time at gem rocks or at star or something, i wont quit instantly and like don't play ever again. this process may take a week or two, even a month... you can't just stop playing such awesome server like this, you got to do it smooth. about knights, i don't want people to flame on him, or think he's a horrible person, there are many others like him, i don't judge, even I sometimes tell someone just to "fuck off" without even talking to him if something really bad happened that day but seriously this guy does it all the time, no matter what.
and by the way, even though i won't be playing in game, I will be on forums for quite a while to check updates and what other people are posting & stuff. that's all folks

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2015, 02:26:05 pm »
Ever heard of the ignore list?

As for staking, that's how it goes.  You either win or lose, and you lost.

Farewell.

Offline Knights

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2015, 03:46:05 pm »

Farewell.
ignore list dosnt work for clan chats :)

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2015, 04:09:42 pm »
Greatest farewell i've ever seen. Ty

Good bye zudikas!

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline Ashootsh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2015, 05:46:50 pm »

Farewell.
ignore list dosnt work for clan chats :)
Yeh, it doesnt

Just wait until GE is out, Clan ranking system coming

Pages: 1 2