The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
Re: b.y.e
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 06:16:13 pm »
I will sometimes read the event part in forums and i might join the events happening in game :)

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 09:45:06 pm »
Played 4-5 years "almost" since the server was founded...9 years ago?

Gl irl.

Offline 66destroyer3

• Liked: 219 times
  • +0/-0
  • Your Favourite Black Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2015, 01:22:06 am »
Knights is an douche, he gets mad on everything i tell to him, if i complain to him that i don't trust him or he is out in the wilderness, he gets upset about it.

^ yes Eero it's true what i'm saying about you

Plus about donating to the bank, Lemme give you a heads up Zudi, If you donate to the charity IRL, would you ask for your money/stuff you donated to them and force them to hand it over? Ofcourse not, donations are donated but not given back.

Plus, I warned you before i stopped playing for quiet while now to stop staking but you didn't listen to me and you thought that your win streaks will make you rich

Now Zudi, you didn't take a bad choice nor a good choice at all, you did whats for the best, Eero(knights) is always like this, you know those people who likes to make fun of someone and doesn't like to be made fun of, or complained about, when i complained in the clan topic that he is roaming in the wilderness and i dont trust him, he pmed as i logged in saying 'Bye, i wake up and see you complaining'

Ofcourse i will complain Eero, I don't like people who does something to someone and doesn't want to be treated the same way.

Good bye Zudi, you were a nice friend.

I had fun mining stars with you btw :3 sorry if i disagreed on your suggestions.

Bye!
gr8 story m8 but how stupid u have to be to ask iron scim prices :3 bye zudi will not miss u :)
And is it a problem if someone asks for a item price?
Face it you know that you're an coward.
such clan :doge: much drama

*66destroyer3 is taking notes* :kappa:
goodbye and GL irl
As for the donation: srsly, you dont get refunds on that, that makes no sense....

you're just another cleaned staker quiting, you just wanna put faults on other things :kappa:/

18/4/2015 26/5/2015 21/7/2015
29/11/2015
20/12/2015 :'(

Fun Stuff:
66destroyer3 [27|Jan 07:38 pm]:     The unseen staff bans the deadliest :kappa:
Mod Mary [09|Feb 11:19 pm]:   why did i google bdsm
Simonyoda3 [22|Feb 04:26 pm]:   it's not past 2 am, it's not sexbox yet, still shoutbox

Offline Skillz Purez

• Liked: 486 times
  • +0/-0
  • What defies us is how well we rise after falling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2015, 02:45:46 pm »
Well, we didnt get along very well, nonetheless i wish you the very best in life.
(Thanks Bluestorm for the sexy siggy)

Offline Icecloud

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
  • Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2015, 08:08:24 pm »
http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=205.0

Zudikas95187, Ashootsh and Knights might want to take a look at this post.

But since I know you won't read it:

"Do not bring in-game disputes or drama to the forums.
Do not post nonconstructive comments about Community members, Emps-World, Emps-World Founder, or other Emps-World game titles."
Style
Pages: 1 2