The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
email
« on: December 03, 2017, 10:13:12 am »
-
i just got this, what the fuck?
how do they know my e-mail is linked to emps-world
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 10:28:57 am by Jp »

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: email
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 10:28:48 am »
Most likely because of this: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=9224.0
Deleted the screenshot you provided as it contains a link and mentions the servers name.
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Saif Nawaf

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 04:19:15 pm »
Most likely because of this: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=9224.0
Deleted the screenshot you provided as it contains a link and mentions the servers name.

I think so too, but cannot really confirm it. Are you using your e-mail on other sites? I'm very sure that is related to that hacking incident though.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 06:12:07 pm »

I think so too, but cannot really confirm it. Are you using your e-mail on other sites? I'm very sure that is related to that hacking incident though.
well it said in particular in one sentence 'are you tired of grinding emps-world?'

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 06:28:34 pm »

well it said in particular in one sentence 'are you tired of grinding emps-world?'

It's a campaign targeted against Emps-World, but how should I know where exactly it comes from? In theory anyone could do that. I can confirm that our data hasn't been accessed or leaked since that incident. I understand that such ads or e-mails are annoying, but I can't really do anything to stop it. I recommend marking the mail as spam and let your provider block it in the future. :)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 06:30:37 pm by Thomy »

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 08:27:47 am »
just received the same shit, wanted to rage but arjen was faster xoxo

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 07:10:37 am »
Isnt it possible that the people responsible are Sven And Neo (are these the correct names?) from the incident that happened a year ago.

Edit: Just checked and I too have got this email
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 07:13:10 am by Kaarel 123 »

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
Pages: 1