The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Chicken Joee

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
When i play (Mac OS) my speakers make a sharp noise
« on: June 18, 2020, 10:13:23 pm »
I have this problem where anytime im playing my speakers make an extremely sharp static like noise, im not sure what to do. I used to play all the time (few years ago) no problem on the same computer. I redownloaded everything and still the same issue. I can play runescape with no issues. My music and sounds are muted, there is no other game sound, just this sharp noise that sounds like something is wrong.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3322 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: When i play (Mac OS) my speakers make a sharp noise
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 06:08:03 am »
Hi!

I am sorry but I currently cannot test emps on a mac. Can you mute your sound completely and see if that works? There are also music and sound volume sliders once you log into the game. I recommend to just turn it off in your case. Or maybe you try to find out of the music player or sound player is the problem?

Offline Chicken Joee

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 12:12:09 am »
Oddly enough it was the client, i used the java client instead of the macos download client and it worked!

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3322 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 08:11:40 am »
Awesome, thanks for letting me know! :)
Pages: 1