The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Groundtick

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Time for items to show up
« on: December 20, 2016, 10:13:05 pm »
What is the time for items to show up after you die, is it instant, is it 20 seconds? I died at TD's got back probably within 30 seconds and lost 100m because the items were visible and someone picked them up. If it's the case that it shows up within 30 seconds then i'm done, that's stupid as hell, it's not worth playing when bullshit like that is being implemented into the game

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Time for items to show up
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 10:14:56 pm »
Should be 1+1 minute. Meaning they you're the only person seeing the items for the first half and after that everyone is able to see them and after 2 minutes they disappear completely.
This is being changed in the next update however.

Offline Groundtick

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 10:17:23 pm »
Well if that's the case then it definitely bugged out for me. There's not a chance in the world it was 1 minute, I got back as fast as possible and the dude picked it all up so gg me

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 10:20:15 pm »
I died at TD's got back probably within 30 seconds and lost 100m
Have you heard of a guardian angel feature we have in this game to prevent you losing your expensive shit?

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 10:23:28 pm »
After taking a closer look you seem to have picked up some of your items but i'm unsure whether that's the same death or not. It should be working correctly.

Offline Groundtick

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 10:28:02 pm »
I picked up 1 thing that actually mattered, slayer helmet, but there's not a chance i didn't get there within a minute, that's the problem. I have plenty of money and I have mostly dupes for everything I lost but when shit like that happens it's no longer fun, I came back for a couple days to test it out a bit but oh well, I'm done, see ya.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 10:58:51 pm »
According to the logs, you picked up the first item 80 seconds after they were dropped upon death. Other items were picked by another player.
The death timer will be adjusted soon.

Meanwhile we strongly suggest investing in a Guardian angel.
Pages: 1