The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Gorz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
High Alch Price Wrong?
« on: June 09, 2016, 10:38:05 pm »
Everything so far that I've alched has been pretty close (Like only 5k difference) if not the exact same as the price for OSRS.

This on the other hand, this is pretty sad, I feel like I've been jipped 40k each time I do this.

http://i.imgur.com/yNiLJOr.jpg

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: High Alch Price Wrong?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 11:02:17 pm »
This is emps world, not osrs. All alch values will eventually be added to the emps world wiki, though that will take a while.

Aside from that, nobody really buys d2hs and the alch price is always more than you'd get for selling it to the general store, so you aren't really being ripped off.
;

Offline Gorz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 11:13:05 pm »
Just seems weird, everything else is only off by a measly 5k if it is even off. This is the biggest gap I've seen so far.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 04:12:49 am »
This is emps world, not osrs. All alch values will eventually be added to the emps world wiki, though that will take a while.

Aside from that, nobody really buys d2hs and the alch price is always more than you'd get for selling it to the general store, so you aren't really being ripped off.

D2h actually has one of the lowest alch values of all dragon weaponry, which makes it even less desired drop.

Mary

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 09:09:36 am »
our values are custom adjusted to our eco. For example dragon sq shield had a huge value that has been toned down to be more on par with our economy

We have a wiki for things like this... Runescape is an entirely different game with different things. You dont find taverley dungeon in taverley either yet i dont see you complaining about all these things. We have different items, different monsters, even different combat levels for monsters, so why do you think alch values are the same

https://emps-world.net/wiki/Dragon_2h_sword

Offline Gorz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 09:47:55 am »
our values are custom adjusted to our eco. For example dragon sq shield had a huge value that has been toned down to be more on par with our economy

We have a wiki for things like this... Runescape is an entirely different game with different things. You dont find taverley dungeon in taverley either yet i dont see you complaining about all these things. We have different items, different monsters, even different combat levels for monsters, so why do you think alch values are the same

On the contrary. I've played this since Emps-Scape. I'm not complaining, I was just wondering why this was the biggest gap I found. That's all. No need to be an arsehat. My question was answered already, you didn't need to come in and make a smart aleck remark. :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 09:50:36 am by Gorz »

Mary

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2016, 12:09:12 pm »

On the contrary. I've played this since Emps-Scape. I'm not complaining, I was just wondering why this was the biggest gap I found. That's all. No need to be an arsehat. My question was answered already, you didn't need to come in and make a smart aleck remark. :)
If youre familiar with the server then i wonder why you had to ask this in the first place
Pages: 1