The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Loesje

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: client problem
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2017, 12:37:27 pm »
That means that either your computer, firewall or anti virus program (which is unlikely now, since you've uninstalled it) are blocking any programs from connecting to the game. You could try to contact your ISP and ask them to unblock the following ports: TCP 43592-43596.
how can i contact them?

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2017, 01:30:36 pm »
That means that either your computer, firewall or anti virus program (which is unlikely now, since you've uninstalled it) are blocking any programs from connecting to the game. You could try to contact your ISP and ask them to unblock the following ports: TCP 43592-43596.
how can i contact them?

Ask your parents about your ISP (Internet Service Provider). Every company has contact details. They'll be able to tell you why you cannot connect to Emps-World and probably also fix it.

Offline Loesje

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2017, 01:40:49 pm »
how can i contact them?

Ask your parents about your ISP (Internet Service Provider). Every company has contact details. They'll be able to tell you why you cannot connect to Emps-World and probably also fix it.
thomy normaly i can connect with my wifi at home on emps but after putting a new windows on my pc this problem happens

Online Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2017, 04:02:41 pm »
I cannot investigate that issue for you, sorry. There is something on your computer or in your network that blocks the connection.

Offline Loesje

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2017, 08:15:29 pm »
I cannot investigate that issue for you, sorry. There is something on your computer or in your network that blocks the connection.
okay thanks for your time mate.
i sended a mail to my internet provider.
thomy do you remember u had ip banned me for hacking mary 4 years ago.
after 3 years u unbanned me maybe is that the problem?
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Online Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2017, 08:39:24 pm »
okay thanks for your time mate.
i sended a mail to my internet provider.
thomy do you remember u had ip banned me for hacking mary 4 years ago.
after 3 years u unbanned me maybe is that the problem?

Nope, in that case you wouldn't be able to browse the forum. :)
Pages: 1 2