The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Gajeel

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: [Moneymaking] Logs and Planks
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2017, 09:03:47 am »
In its current form the guide is great, still I would like to see how many logs I can turn into planks per hour.

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2017, 11:23:22 am »
In its current form the guide is great, still I would like to see how many logs I can turn into planks per hour.

I calculated this. For me it took 41 seconds to make 1 trip of planks while using varrock teleport. So this means that you will be making 87 trips per hour and that converts to 2370 planks per hour.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 11:59:28 am by Skill0wzer »
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

The following users liked this post: Jimmyb13, Gajeel

Offline Gajeel

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2017, 11:56:40 am »

I calculated this. For me it took 41 seconds to make 1 trip of planks, by using varrock teleport. So this means that you will be making 87 trips per hour and that converts to 2370 planks per hour.
Thanks.
Pages: 1 2