The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
AFK Traning at Abyss
« on: October 24, 2017, 04:02:18 pm »
This guide will show you a method of getting max combat. However, it isn't the fastest way and you won't get decent drops out of it. I see this guide useful for Zerkers accounts.you can use this way of leveling up from level 85 to 99, you can go afk do your daily routine without worrying about leveling you combat.

I.Requirements

II.Main items

This method of training is relying on lifesteal. So you will need the following items :-

Vampyrism : From the Event points exchange for 21 event points.
Onyx bolts (e) : In case of are trainig range.
Saradomin sword, Saradomin katana : In case of trainig Melee.
Saradomin katana : In case of trainig Melee. ( requires 80 attack to equip)
Guthan's armour : In case of trainig Melee.

III.Gear

You can also use different gear such as Battle set, Armadyl set, Z staff, Dragon boots, ranger boots, and Bandos set.

IV.Location

The location is at the abyss, you can go there by talking to Mage of Zamorak in the wilderness or by teleporting to it using the abyss teleport spell from the ancient spellbook.The Mage of Zamorak can be found north-east of Edgeville in the Wilderness.

By using a Edgeville teleport you will reach the Star point on the map and you will have to walk tell you to reach the Cross.

V.Mechanics

It is really simple, you will need to do 2 things. Have your Auto Retaliate on and find the correct spot where only one monster can attack.

VI.Ways that you might die

1) If you run out of Bolts. (Make sure you have a big amount of Onyx bolts (e) with you)
2) If the Rod turns into dust. (Charge the Rod)
3) Pkers. (Bring Teleport, food, and at least 1 brew)

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 09:54:31 am by Saif Nawaf »
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: AFK Max Combat
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 04:55:36 pm »
Onyx bolts are rather expensive. You shouldnt need to heal if using third age range for example

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 05:09:00 pm »
This guide will show you a method of getting max combat. It isn't the fastest way and you won't get decent drops out of it. I see this guide being useful for zerker accounts. You can use this way of leveling up from level 85 to 99, you can go afk do your daily routine without worrying about leveling you combat.
Zerker accounts are 45 def, you require 80 in this guide.

This method of training relies on lifesteal. So you the following items may be useful:
Vampyrism : From the event points exchange for 21 event points.
Onyx bolts (e) : When training ranged.
Saradomin sword, Saradomin katana : When training melee.
Saradomin katana : When trainig melee. ( requires 80 attack to equip)
Guthan's armour : When training melee.
Vampyrism takes far too much effort to acquire to just waste while afking, not to mention if that's your only source of lifesteal you'll die once it runs out. Onyx bolts and katana are too expensive to use imo. If you're training at the abyss chinchompas and multi-target spells speed up things significantly.

III.Gear
You can also use different gear such as Battle set, Armadyl set, Z staff, Dragon boots, ranger boots, and Bandos set.
https://i.gyazo.com/c78426892b10e6dbbe5338ca47c24cfe.png
You should emphasize that third age is really the way to go here. Damage soaking bonus plays a huge part in staying alive, it might also be good to talk about that. High prayer bonus gear to keep pray melee on is also a half decent alternative if you can afford ppots.

V.Mechanics
You will need to do 2 things. Have your auto retaliate on and find the correct spot where only one monster can attack you.
You won't really need lifesteal at all if you're just going to be killing a single monster. It will take ages before it kills you so long as you're wearing decent armour. Not mentioning multi-target training for ranged/mage is kind of a shame.

VI.Ways that you might die
1) If you run out of Bolts. (Make sure you have a big amount of Onyx bolts (e) with you)
2) If the Rod turns into dust. (Charge the Rod)
3) Pkers. (Bring Teleport, food, and at least 1 brew)
You should mention to check if you haven't died every now and then, you could get really unlucky with hits and die anyways. You should specify that pkers can only attack you on the way to the abyss, what you've written tells people that you can get pked in the abyss.
;
The following users liked this post: Skymaster100

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 07:34:26 am »
bad.

> go to warriors guild for 10 minutes
> afk at abyss with chins for 20 hours

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: AFK Traning at Abyss
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 09:55:30 am »
Reading feedback
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Martin, S Clegane

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 10:30:20 pm »
;
The following users liked this post: Hugo Terwiss, 123456789xd, Tomtim1, Saif Nawaf

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 10:40:59 pm »
I knew it was going to be a nice guide when I saw it wasn't made by Charr :kappa:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 10:43:53 pm by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Jp, Skill0wzer, Kaner, Bubblebeam2, Tomtim1, 3st Ranger X, Ameer, Saif Nawaf

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 06:21:46 am »
Its a decent guide after all, maybe not the best place to be stay afk, However when it comes to the content of the guide I rate it 8/10

Good job.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: Saif Nawaf

Offline Emilsen102

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 05:50:39 am »
maybe add in ring of life as a fail-safe? it will teleport you out if your hp drops below 10%

Ofc if you are unlucky they will oneshot when you have 11% hp left. but your chances of keeping your items increases drastically
i aint playing it unless it looks like the offspring of the sims and minecraft

Offline Verteidiger

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 02:17:43 pm »

V.Mechanics
You will need to do 2 things. Have your auto retaliate on and find the correct spot where only one monster can attack you.
You won't really need lifesteal at all if you're just going to be killing a single monster. It will take ages before it kills you so long as you're wearing decent armour. Not mentioning multi-target training for ranged/mage is kind of a shame.
When I used to AFK there with 3rd age melee set+fcape+nezzy+stone+fury+d boots, I still needed lifesteal cause those monsters still hit me. So regen bracelet+ss and I were able to AFK like 16-18hours. Untill after like 100k abyss kills and died first time.
Pages: 1