The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: New forum moderator
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2015, 12:18:32 pm »
Joshie the anal fister...

Rip forums :( Gz  :P
The following users liked this post: Joshiee

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2015, 12:27:17 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oK.

Congrats.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2015, 12:35:43 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oK.

Congrats.

oK.

Congrats.
I've been trying to find the no quoting without adding a reply rule but can't seem to find it anywhere, oh well. That would have terrored this reply, hhhhh!
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2015, 12:40:39 pm »
gz, like you more then
otto the offensive

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2015, 01:41:51 pm »
Despite our disagreements on ''few'' things, I must saying you should prove to be a quite capable forum moderator considering your history as an admin :) Gratz!

Oh and Martin, I no longer have to wonder why Thomy discusses and tests updates with Mary rather than with you LOL

gz, like you more then
otto the offensive

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
The following users liked this post: Joshiee, Ledomy10

Offline Chris

• Liked: 158 times
  • +0/-0
  • Supreme Leader of the First Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2015, 01:44:59 pm »
Despite our disagreements on ''few'' things, I must saying you should prove to be a quite capable forum moderator considering your history as an admin :) Gratz!

Oh and Martin, I no longer have to wonder why Thomy discusses and tests updates with Mary rather than with you LOL

gz, like you more then
otto the offensive

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Well tbh it's not like Forum Moderation is brain surgery. Anyone with 1/4 of a brain could do it properly.

Anyways, congrats Josh.

Now someone edit the god forsaken staff list.

I'm Xxskinney13x
The following users liked this post: Ekke

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2015, 04:57:58 pm »
Thanks Otto and Chris, I appreciate it! :D

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2015, 05:26:59 pm »
Green goblin  ::)

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Sir Rambo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2015, 05:41:03 pm »

gz, like you more then
otto the offensive

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
nah.. You need to know what you saying
So i understand you are demoted ,you are offensive to peoples thats all.. ( not all peoples)

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2015, 06:11:17 pm »

gz, like you more then
otto the offensive

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
So i understand you are demoted ,you are offensive to peoples thats all.. ( not all peoples)

He requested a demotion, he was not demoted for breaking any rules.
The following users liked this post: Fate, Someone12116

Offline Sir Rambo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2015, 06:52:22 pm »

gz, like you more then
otto the offensive

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

He requested a demotion, he was not demoted for breaking any rules.
idc about the reason ;) i am already happy hes not a fmod anymore
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 07:31:18 pm by Sir Rambo »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2015, 07:05:15 pm »

gz, like you more then
otto the offensive

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Whether or not I am a moderator, I'm not scared of saying what I really think. Sugar-coating my opinions isn't really my thing. If you are sensitive and wanna get butthurt about that I say, that's your choice, and I cannot do anything about that.

I requested a demotion to prevent another potential shit storm from happening, if that's what you were interested in knowing.
The following users liked this post: Kaner, Keiskelar

Offline Sir Rambo

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2015, 07:30:12 pm »

gz, like you more then
otto the offensive

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Whether or not I am a moderator, I'm not scared of saying what I really think. Sugar-coating my opinions isn't really my thing. If you are sensitive and wanna get butthurt about that I say, that's your choice, and I cannot do anything about that.

I requested a demotion to prevent another potential shit storm from happening, if that's what you were interested in knowing.
my opinion is.. You're not an moderator
You're a sanama bitch.

Offline Dan7

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2015, 07:33:03 pm »
Ommmg <3

Congrats  ;D
Dylan

Offline Skillz Purez

• Liked: 486 times
  • +0/-0
  • What defies us is how well we rise after falling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2015, 07:41:20 pm »
Congratulations on your new rank!
(Thanks Bluestorm for the sexy siggy)
Pages: 1 2 3 4