Community > Goals & Achievements

Help me out.

(1/2) > >>

Namnori:
Yo, lads.

For long time I was thinking of making progress videos but didin't know what kind of account to make.. I thought of creating ironman but I already have one and I achieved quite many things there. But I still enjoy playing it. But on the other hand.. I don't have regular account (main).. I can't really decide myself.. I'll leave poll, so You guys pick it for me. If you have other suggestions, feel free to tell me and, if I'll be interested in it I will add it to the poll.

Or maybe you have some other ideas than progress videos, mention them too, thanks in advance!

Iron 69:
ultimate ironman :kappa:

Namnori:

--- Quote from: Iron 69 on April 14, 2019, 06:12:23 pm ---ultimate ironman :kappa:

--- End quote ---

Hell no.

Tulrak:
Personally I'm not a fan of any kind of special ways of training your account, but you could try something "unique" when it comes to leveling yours.
For example you could make a non-iron account and train every skill equally. Meaning that you train all skills to 10, then reset your hitpoints back to 10 and from then on you never let your highest skill go more than 1 over your lowest skill, so you don't let any skill get to 12 before all of them are 11 and so on from then all the way to 99.
Should be a fun challenge and also taking screenshots of all skills being the same at every level would look kind of cool.

Also would mean that you avoid the regular way of just grinding one skill for hours in a row, as you'd have to force yourself to go from one skill to another, going through all skills before you can get back to any of them, while being careful not to get more than 1 level in any skill at a time.

The videos would also have much more variety, instead of just the regular style of "I did one thing for 1 billion hours and here are the results"

Il Skill L:
Get all levels to 98,99 and then get em 99 in a row.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version