The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: First Ironman to reach 99 in woodcutting.
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2016, 09:11:43 pm »
WOW community is shit nowdays, what happend omg :DD
i remember when people were polite and all now i see alot of people became assholes.
holy shit :DD
how is the community shit when you act like someone uploaded a new video and you're the first one to comment

nobody fucking cares

How community is shit? i remember when people sayed "Gratz" for 99 FM .... FM ...
And now all you get is this immature bullshit? and you ask me how this community is shit?
Now all i see is people trying to be "Savage" but yet in any normal guys eyes that dude looks like 15 year old prick
that was never tought politeness ...
Im not asking for comments or a Gratz ... i made this post to make a mark that i was the first one to do it in this game mode...
i dont give 2 shits about your opinion it just annoys me how community changed ...
well maybe its just my oldschool opinion that makes me say this ... but fuckin hell this community fell apart ...

Thanks for a positive comment Sqkuid Ward. Just shows how classy a dude can be ... and now i see why my friends Dokas5000 and Karcce left this
Game ...

The community hasn't changed a bit. People were like this in scape as well, don't take things that damn seriously lmao. This is the internet, what did you expect lol...

Gratz on 99 woodcutting and good luck with your future goals dood!

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2016, 09:48:41 pm »
i remember when people were polite and all now i see alot of people became assholes.
how is the community shit when you act like someone uploaded a new video and you're the first one to comment

nobody fucking cares

How community is shit? i remember when people sayed "Gratz" for 99 FM .... FM ...
And now all you get is this immature bullshit? and you ask me how this community is shit?
Now all i see is people trying to be "Savage" but yet in any normal guys eyes that dude looks like 15 year old prick
Im not asking for comments or a Gratz ... i made this post to make a mark that i was the first one to do it in this game mode...
i dont give 2 shits about your opinion it just annoys me how community changed ...
well maybe its just my oldschool opinion that makes me say this ... but fuckin hell this community fell apart ...

Thanks for a positive comment Sqkuid Ward. Just shows how classy a dude can be ... and now i see why my friends Dokas5000 and Karcce left this
Game ...

The community hasn't changed a bit. People were like this in scape as well, don't take things that damn seriously lmao. This is the internet, what did you expect lol...

Gratz on 99 woodcutting and good luck with your future goals dood!
Yeah, we're actually really nice guys who wish you all the best for your future goals!  ::) ::) ::)

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 05:09:22 pm »

nobody fucking cares

Game ...
maybe be less annoying and quit crying about literally everything and people will actually be nice to you

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Iron Bart

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 08:31:17 pm »
Goodjob!

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease

Offline 2 Sexy Iron

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2016, 07:06:32 am »
Gj! Keep the rate up and you may have a chance at becomeing the first maxed out ironman !
Pages: 1 2