The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations to our newest moderator
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2014, 01:57:58 pm »
Congratulations.

Offline Ralphe10

• Liked: 388 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hh
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2014, 02:03:28 pm »
Congratulations Jodi!

a broken clock still tells you the right time twice a day

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2014, 02:30:42 pm »
who is Pure ranged1...?
maybe promote someone who got alot of experience in emps. All these unknown mod's...
ESAM4MODPLIS.

Mary

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2014, 02:49:20 pm »
who is Pure ranged1...?
maybe promote someone who got alot of experience in emps. All these unknown mod's...
ESAM4MODPLIS.
Trust me, he's got enough experience in Emps. And I think most of our players know him ;) Just because you don't doesn't mean others don't.

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2014, 07:32:24 pm »
who is Pure ranged1...?
ESAM4MODPLIS.
rofl
this bitch pure ranged1 is a old player, he's no random, i've known him for a long tim now and even if he's not known for you tht doesn't mean he's not known for other players aswell..
he's got all the qualifictions needed for being a moderator, he's loyal, nice personality and helpful; even if he doesn't know the answer to a question or is busy, he always helps, atleast he does for me.

there's no other players in my opinion that should be promoted for now atleast, and obviously not esam121.

i have nothing personally against the kid but he just tries too hard. he's got to take a protein shake and just take a rest day when it regards posting on forums. he also needs to improve his english because everytime i read his posts, i kinda get irritated which gives me the urge to "make fun of him". if he helped normally with his own desire, not because it will grant him moderator or it makes him look like a professional but because he actually likes to help, i am pretty sure he would be admin by now..

i know this because i've been playing for quite a while now and i'm not a sheep among all the other players. i won't lie, i too have been a "modwannabe" in the past, i too have been like esam121 is being now and i'm not proud of it because while i was trying hard to get moderator i was also breaking shit tons of rules lol

so the point to this wall of text is:
1. never judge people you don't know
2. esam121 is not ready at all for the moderator spot
3. i was bored when typing this ;D

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2014, 07:50:03 pm »
who is Pure ranged1...?
ESAM4MODPLIS.
rofl
this bitch pure ranged1 is a old player, he's no random, i've known him for a long tim now and even if he's not known for you tht doesn't mean he's not known for other players aswell..
he's got all the qualifictions needed for being a moderator, he's loyal, nice personality and helpful; even if he doesn't know the answer to a question or is busy, he always helps, atleast he does for me.

there's no other players in my opinion that should be promoted for now atleast, and obviously not esam121.

i have nothing personally against the kid but he just tries too hard. he's got to take a protein shake and just take a rest day when it regards posting on forums. he also needs to improve his english because everytime i read his posts, i kinda get irritated which gives me the urge to "make fun of him". if he helped normally with his own desire, not because it will grant him moderator or it makes him look like a professional but because he actually likes to help, i am pretty sure he would be admin by now..

i know this because i've been playing for quite a while now and i'm not a sheep among all the other players. i won't lie, i too have been a "modwannabe" in the past, i too have been like esam121 is being now and i'm not proud of it because while i was trying hard to get moderator i was also breaking shit tons of rules lol

Troq wanted mode, he told me ingame ^^.
Anyway, congrats jodii, well deserved <33

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Ranged Lvl98

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2014, 10:04:11 pm »
Congratulations Jodi Goodluck with ur job and GL to get admin rank :))

Emps-world player since 2009.

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2014, 03:44:39 am »
who is Pure ranged1...?
ESAM4MODPLIS.
rofl

Shoaib on da role!

Congratulations, you should have gotten it back before Emps shutdown! :)

Offline P0siner

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
  • Expect the unexpected!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2014, 05:45:30 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS Wajdi!

My gallery

Emps-World player since 18th of September.

Offline Greip

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • Waddup
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2014, 06:37:35 pm »
Congratz
Waddup

Pm ingame for checks and muney
Pages: 1 2 3