The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Your thoughts.
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2016, 09:01:42 pm »
2009-2011 Era. Undoubtedly the best Staff-Team and best Emps experience.

Those are the years when everything cool happened. You had insane pkers going on and on collecting everything there is to collect, you had the skillers.
You had the merchers, you had the corrups staff managers and the rebels like donatepk and on and on and on. Great years, miss those times.
100% my favorite years in this game!!

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2016, 08:08:49 am »
2014 and 2015

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2016, 10:56:36 am »
2009 I'd say, fishing at rimmington, home at falador, barrows in gnome dungeon, 800 players... good times.

But I still really like it as it is now.
Your signature says you've been playing since 2010 so... how could you have fished in rimmington in 2009? :)
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2016, 03:28:52 pm »
You ever seen a game that reminds you of a golden time in your life?
When you were with all of your old friends playing for hours on-end...
And now those same people you grew close to as a child are either no longer in this world or somewhere far away from you; and it makes you just break inside for a few minutes?

This is why we older people love what we call "the golden ages" in here. Fact is that everything wasn't flawless back then.
The game had its own problems even then. But when we look back at it. We just think about the good part.
And i mean, who can argue with that being anything bad? I doubt no one. So this game overall captured me and i bet many more with some of
these golden moments. And i bet the new arab culutured playerbase will feel the same way in nearest future.
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Yaz

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2016, 10:42:42 pm »
You ever seen a game that reminds you of a golden time in your life?
When you were with all of your old friends playing for hours on-end...
And now those same people you grew close to as a child are either no longer in this world or somewhere far away from you; and it makes you just break inside for a few minutes?

This is why we older people love what we call "the golden ages" in here. Fact is that everything wasn't flawless back then.
The game had its own problems even then. But when we look back at it. We just think about the good part.
And i mean, who can argue with that being anything bad? I doubt no one. So this game overall captured me and i bet many more with some of
these golden moments. And i bet the new arab culutured playerbase will feel the same way in nearest future.
Right in the feels

Locked as it's nearly 2 months old topic :-[
Pages: 1 2 3