The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
You serious bro?
« on: April 23, 2017, 06:18:17 pm »
So here's the deal, Thomy... I got a slayer task to defeat 67 troll spectators assigned by Vannaka. Everything's cool at first, my nigga I came through and rekt about 100 of them easy. So, I started to realize not only that the system hasn't told me that I've accomplished my slayer task yet, but I also haven't gotten a single exp point for slayer and that took me from 0 to 100 real quick. Fix this shit when you have the chance, I'll be tracking.

Your's truly, Jhonson101.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: You serious bro?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 06:23:11 pm »

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 08:05:59 pm »
yo just a quick update on this, I tried to switch my slayer task but every slayer master i go to tell me that I already have a slayer task and i'm not about to spend 1k points to cancel it. I shall stop doing slayer until this problem is fixed.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 08:11:43 pm »
yo just a quick update on this, I tried to switch my slayer task but every slayer master i go to tell me that I already have a slayer task and i'm not about to spend 1k points to cancel it. I shall stop doing slayer until this problem is fixed.

Have you tried the ones in Al-Kharid or Barb Village?

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2017, 08:12:17 pm »
Charr mentioned that on the topic Drugs gave you a link to.

Currently when you get a 'multi task' or whatever you call them. You get assigned revenant knights, spectral tenders, dagannoth supreme and kalphite guardians. Those are all bugged I belive, all revenants, spectrals and dagannoth kings should count towards the task but they dont. Kalphites are the only one that works, you can kill any kalphite excluding KQ. I belive those are all fixed in the next update.

Offline Pk Range99

• Liked: 209 times
  • +0/-0
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 04:59:37 am »
You can kill any revenant and get the task done @Jp,  the others are too damn difficult i spent like 1h doing spectrals and got 10-15 tenders for my task of 52

1. Player moderator 18/04/2017
2. Game moderator ?? ??
3. Profit 25/08/2017
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3322 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 05:03:56 am »
Some people may be stuck in the old Slayer task system. I've just run a database query that resets all slayer task change values. You should be able to get a new task from Hundig/Chaeldar now. If not, you either have to cancel the task or wait for the next update. Thanks.

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 01:58:40 am »
Some people may be stuck in the old Slayer task system. I've just run a database query that resets all slayer task change values. You should be able to get a new task from Hundig/Chaeldar now. If not, you either have to cancel the task or wait for the next update. Thanks.
Ya, still doesn't work for me. I guess i'll have to wait for the next update in order to do slayer, what a waste of membership.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3322 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 04:49:22 am »
According to the database, your current Slayer task is 56 bats. Has the reset worked now, or did you just cancel it with Slayer Points?

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2017, 04:57:33 am »
According to the database, your current Slayer task is 56 bats. Has the reset worked now, or did you just cancel it with Slayer Points?
Well every time i try to get new task the slayer master(s) tell me that I already have a task which is "Kill 67 Troll Spectators"

The following users liked this post: Jandar

Offline Jhonson

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2017, 08:51:42 pm »
Thanks for the help, Thomy. This thread can be locked/trashed now. On another note, Greater Demons can also be found in Barb dungeon if you guys would like to include that in the wiki.
Pages: 1