The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki needs more information.
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 08:10:39 pm »
For ppl offering their help: You should understand that it's usually more work *giving* you work everyday than doing it yourself.. :/

And yes there are still plenty of redlinked pages, but so far we are already the biggest wiki out there on any rsps. Many users work on it silently, unlike zeep who apparently likes to brag around :3
Mury ples, i don't brag.
It was a joke, because OP thought you were the only active contributor ;)
I support him anyways :D

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline The Ironman

• +0/-0
  • Also known as Shoaib
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 08:46:43 pm »
This is good to hear, because I've recently got access to editing the Wiki. I was hoping someone would say this so there would be lots for me to work on. :)

I'll start working on it ;)

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2014, 10:00:14 pm »
This is good to hear, because I've recently got access to editing the Wiki. I was hoping someone would say this so there would be lots for me to work on. :)

I'll start working on it ;)
thank you shoaib, if you need some help, i will help you with small info

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
Pages: 1 2